It Takes 2 Part II

~ Old One shot
Top Tae, Bottom Gguk & Kook
Submissive Kook, Powerbottom Kook
Powerbottom Kook dominated by Dominate Tae.

Alpha and Omega dynamics

"Good job baby." Taehyung praised as he had Jeongguk on his knees with Taehyung's bycock stuffing his mouth.

It was hard to breath. He was so big. Jeongguk kept gagging and had tears running down his face. Taehyung didn't even push his cock in nor pull him deeper. It was Jeongguk who kept challenging himself. Jeongguk releases his thick cock with a pop as a hurting whine from his throat escaped. Taehyung had increased the intensity of his butt plug more.

"Daddy please..." Jeongguk begged. Taehyung nonchalantly continued his paperwork and looked down at the boy who had his hands and feet tied up. Knees turning a bright red. A cock ring keeping him from releasing and a vibrating butt plug that snuggled his prostate.

"Please what baby?" Taehyung questioned blankly.

"Daddy I... can't... anymore." Jeongguk hiccuped in tears. Taehyung yanked his hair and pulled him towards himself plunging his dick back inside his mouth.

"Yes you can slut." Taehyung stated as he thrust himself inside Jeongguk's mouth. Jeongguk's eyes were rolling back and his tears had continued. The sound of him gagging and trying to breath was heard. And soon enough Taehyung released himself.

"Swallow like the good omega you are." Taehyung commanded. And he did. Taehyung then picked up with force and threw him over his shoulder. He removed the butt plug in the process then unbinded his feet. Jeongguk's head was spinning with pleasure and pain. He then carried Jeongguk and faced him, thinking Taehyung wanted a kiss, he leaned in.

"Sluts don't get kisses right now." Taehyung growled as he plunged his dick inside him, making Jeongguk shake out of pleasure and a bit of pain.

"Gah...mmm" Jeongguk moaned out. Taehyung sat back down and started to type into his computer. Jeongguk began to grind into him as he felt the head of his cock pressing onto his prostate. Taehyung instantly slapped his butt harshly making Jeongguk whined in pain but also a bit of pleasure.

"You're going to stay still and be my cock warming slut." Taehyung commanded with his alpha voice making Jeongguk cry a bit.

"I need words slut." Taehyung growled.

"Yes Alpha." Jeongguk whimpered and he snuggled into his neck. The right side where Jeongguk marked Taehyung. Taehyung asked them both to mark him too. Jeongguk was beyond thrilled. Jeongguk was beyond tears from how well Taehyung was treating him. God, he always wanted to see this side and Taehyung didn't deny him of it. He just listened to Jeongguk and is punishing him. He always wanted to be Daddy's good slut and he is living his dreams. Jeongguk started to think about how blessed he was to be KIM Taehyung's mate.

The Kims are a powerful family. The Kim Family for generations worshipped omegas. Cared for. Respected. They saw omegas as an equal. Not someone weaker. Many other packs and even elders judge the Kim Family for generations. But they were the only family ever to exist with the lineage of true bloods. Purebred. Some have even had royal blood from the first wolves. They were always heavily blessed by the Moon Goddess that one time it even started a war in the 1800s. Jealousy of other packs due to them only having omegas in their packs. Omegas have the will and power to reject or accept a knot, many omegas rejected due to pain and suffering they endured causing many alphas and betas to kill their omegas mates or concubines. With the decrease in omegas they looked at the Kim pack as an option. But the Moon Goddess shut that shit down before anything could happen and had strippened the wolves from those who were there. They were left as nothing but human beings. Many took their lives while others lived in shame. The Kims remained humbled however even if they were or are royalty. Even if they always had purebreds or True bloods. They cared for their kind. For their omegas as well.