Eternal

Old one shot
Omega Taehyung, Alpha Jungkook
Dancer Taehyung, Yakuza Boss Jungkook
Slight smut

Taehyung's last resort was to do this. He wanted to be a preschool teacher who taught music. He played the saxophone for years he dreamt of being a professional saxophonist if that ever happened later in life. But unfortunately his good for nothing birth mother left his dad and him in so much debt. Then his dad passed away from a car accident. Since the age of 18 he has been working here paying back every single penny to the Regal gang who were also loan sharks. His mother is still escaping instead of facing her problems. He hated them with a passion. But he was never late on payment, always early. He even paid with interest. So he works as an aerial dancer, making alphas go nuts, and paying back those scums.

He wanted out of here. Out of the dancing he just wanted to Well go back to school. Maybe fall in love. Build a family. That's what got Taehyung thinking and thinking and saving as much as he could to go to college online. Get a digital certification to work on online advertisements. His salary would be 68K as a start although currently he made 145K. That is something he is willing to lose.

Tonight would be his last night. He was currently preparing himself for tonight, for his last show. For his last time here. To a new future he hyped himself on.

"Yesssss Taeeeee you are looking amazinggggg like always." Jimin giggled, Taehyung smiling softly.

"Thank you chim... you got a little something on your neck." Taehyung giggled.

"Ugh my clingy ass Alpha once more." Jimin rolled his eyes as he marched over his vanity desk to cover it up.

"It must be nice." Taehyung sighed softly to himself.

"What was that Taetae?" Jimin asked as he covered the huge hickey that his lover made.

"Love. It must be nice." Taehyung giggled as he finished putting on his strawberry lip gloss.

"Oh Taetae baby you will find someone. Trust me. Among this scum is a fine one waiting for you." Jimin winked and started to play on his phone most likely texting some photo shots to his mate who hated how he worked here. Jimin was quitting soon and Taehyung knows he can't survive here much after.

~~~

"Lighten up boss. It's your birthday and here is the perfect place to celebrate it." Yoongi smirked.

"You only wanted to come here because your mate works here." Jungkook sneered.

"Yeah I did. But the dancers are phenomenal here, although be careful everyone except for my Minnie and V are looking for someone with money. The rest can smell it on you." Yoongi smiled.

"This better be good Min." Jungkook rolled his eyes watching his men from the corner of his eyes go crazy with the amount of omega dancers that were walking around. He had a couple of them come up but growled at them. He wasn't looking for anyone, yeah he would probably find a good fuck, but on his birthday he liked to stay alert being thankful to live another year.

"Now Alphas, Betas, and some lovely omegas feast your eyes on our one and only V!" The presenter announced.

Jungkook immediately froze seeing how majestic this beauty is.

Taehyung dance and it was mesmerizing.

(View this video: VERSATILE ASSASSINS | Once Upon A Dream | Selkie Hom in the Haunted Woods)

After Taehyung let go of the silk rope everyone gasped as butterflies in 3D came out. When Taehyung appeared and bowed on stage once more the crowd broke into an uproar. Flowers thrown hostage. Pheromones going towards him. But Taehyung wore a scented perfume to stop from being paralyzed by the smell. He smiled widely and the presenter came back on.