Country boy & Cheerleader

Old smut.
Top Tae. Bottom Koo.
Hot Farmer Tae, Sassy Cheerleader Koo

"Yeah can't believe he won homecoming Queen... like he is such a fag... but did you hear we are getting a little country side losers." Jimin shrilled.

"Someone to follow up on that loser Noi." Rena sneered.

"God why can't we stop getting losers in the school. Look there goes Jungkook and his gang of fags." Jimin cackled softly.

"Wow look out it's STD Jim with her gang of herpes girlies." Jungkook smirked. She hates that name because only people call her Ku or Jim rather than a cute nickname. But she is a bitch so it makes sense.

"Bitch with the same name unfortunately tried to breathe today. Getting bolder I see." Jimin joined in. Both girls grew embarrassed and walked into their homeroom.

The rest of his crew laughed along with him. In this school, popularity was based on family name. They also had a scholarship program for those who are unfortunate in economic status. There were many popular groups in Big Hit High. Many famous names too.

"Anyways, did you guys hear about a new transfer students?" Jungkook began the conversation.

"Yeah some country boy... or so I heard." Yugyeom stated.

"Hmmp well as long as he isn't a dick... or not trained I don't think we will have problems." Chen mentioned, as his boyfriend Su cuddles him into a big bear hug.

"Girl, Namjoon is passing by." Jimin whispered.

"Hi Namjoon." Jungkook smiles softly as he waves at him.

"Sup Jungkook." Namjoon waves and continues his conversation about the new rap soundtracks release of the year with Yoongi.

"I swear to God that boy is going to fall for me." Jungkook smirked.

"Unless he falls for that guy." Jimin gaped.

"Yeah I can show...you..uh... you to ..home room." Namjoon stuttered at the beauty.

"Thanks." The tall guy smiled at him.

"Who the fuck is that?" Jungkook becomes red as the boy is fucking gorgeous.

"Might be one of the new kids." Jimin stated. Before they can even approach. The doors open up and another beauty steps in. But this guy was fucking handsome. Holy shit. Even Jungkook couldn't stop staring.

"Ya You're late!" The tall broad shoulder guy hollers at the guy.

"Sorry. Grandma needed some weeding done." The handsome guy stated. His voice was fucking deep ass shit and it caught the attention of everyone.

"Oh so that's why you were up early... Listen, this guy is going to show us the home room." The tall broad shoulder guy stated.

"Uh hi." Namjoon shyly smiles. Yoongi trailing behind them.

"Holy shit all you fuckers are giants... Park, come and stand next to me so I don't have to be alone." Yoongi wickedly laughed.

"Fuck off Min." Jimin rolled his eyes.

"More friends of yours?" The tall broad shoulder guy asked as they walked by.

"Uh no... the cheerleaders of the school. Nice people. You just have to be careful with some others that aren't that nice like Ku Jimin. I'm Namjoon by the way but you can call me Joonie.... cause like all my friends call me joonie. That's Yoongi back there." Namjoon shuttered and then stuttered. Jungkook's whole demeanor changed because Namjoon never ever liked being called Joonie except by his little sister. He only knows this because Ku Jimin tried it.