9

"Alright. I think I have everything." Buster said, going through his suitcase one last time.

"I feel horrible that you're missing your games." I said sadly.

"Don't. Boch totally understands. He isn't mad at all." He said, clasping his hands around my arms.

"But you're missing your games." I looked at my feet.

"Babe stop. It's ok." He said, his blue eyes piercing mine.

"Ok." I said, barely audible. I sighed before resting my head against his chest.

"It's ok babygirl. You'll be ok. I promise." He said, rubbing my back.

"Pinky swear?" I stuck out my pinky finger.

"Pinky swear." He laughed, sticking his finger out.

____________

"Sam? Are you almost ready?" Buster said quietly, knocking on the door.

"Come in." I said, still staring in the mirror.

"Baby. What are you doing?" Buster asked, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I can't do this." I said, gripping the counter top of the hotel bathroom.

"Then don't. It's completely understandable if you can't talk at a funeral." He said, resting his chin on my shoulder and looking at my eyes in the mirror.

"But he's my brother."

"I know. But if you're just going to go up there, try to speak, and then end up crying, what's the point?"

When I didn't speak he kissed the skin right beneath my ear. "You'll be alright, princess." He whispered quietly in my ear.

"I guess we should go." I said, turning around so I was facing him.

"You'll be ok." He said, before he left a sweet kiss on my lips.

"I love you so much."

"I love you so much too."

_______________

A/N: I'm going to skip the funeral bc that's too sad for me to handle. :((
______________

"I think we should go to bed." Buster said quietly, unlocking the hotel room door.

"I agree." I said, falling face first onto the bed.

I crawled into the sheets and shut my eyes as I felt the bed dip down and a pair of arms wrap around me. He left a light kiss on my neck and I flipped over to face him.

"I seriously love you so much. Like everything about you. The way you smile. How lightly colored your eyes are. Your cheekbones. How you always make sure I'm ok and never upset. How you always smile at everything. God that smile. That smile could grow flowers, Buster. And how you focus so much on your job. God. You're perfect. I didn't know that was possible." I said, causing him to smile that million dollar smile.

"You know what?" He said, rubbing his tracing the outline on my lips with his thumb.

"What, sugar?" I said quietly, twirling my fingers in his hair.

"You're just as perfect as you think I am." He kissed me, a kiss full of love and passion. "And I love you so much too."