The Date

Next morning I wake up and Sam wasn't beside me, I sit up and go into the bathroom for a shower as Sarah kindly left me some cloths. Finishing in the shower I walk into the kitchen of the boat yawning "hey Sarah where's the boys?" I look at her "Sam and Bucky have taken Cass and AJ shopping something about a date tonight needing an outfit getting you some new clothes and a movie night for me and the boys." I smiled finally Sam's taking me out "what about Karli?" I knew that this calm wouldn't last and we would need to leave soon. "Sharon called Karli has went off the radar she will text with any news updates." She smiled "aww I meant to thank you for the clothes." I hugged her "it's the least I can do after the boys took your card." I looked at her and laughed "like the late Tony Stark it's never ending balance." I smiled at her taking a piece of toast and left the boat going a walk around before I bumped into a man.

"I'm so sorry sir." I helped him pick up his fishing equipment "I haven't seen you around these parts before, I'm Carson Thomson, and who must you be sweetheart." I gave him his fishing stuff "I'm Hope (I think for a minute before answering my last name.) Wilson, I'm just visiting and doing up the boat for my husband and sister in laws family business I am currently waiting on my brother and husband." I smiled. "Aww your married I don't see a ring, sorry I wouldn't have said anything, wait you are married to Sam Wilson? I didn't even know he was seeing anyone, mind if I was him I would keep a sweet ass like you secret." I looked down feeling uncomfortable when I feel hands around my waist "auntie Hope look what Uncle Sam let us buy." They where smiling from ear to ear. "Hey pequeña ave you ok, I see you met Carson, I also see you took your rings off, you been working on the boat baby?" He kissed my neck "yes baby where's my stupid brother Bucky?" He tightened his grip "He's on a date just now, boys go to your mum, me and auntie Hope will be there soon," They run off towards the boat shouting on there mum.

"So when did you get married Sammy boy and more to the point how did you manage to pull her never mind marry a fine ass like that?" I look at Sam he turned me so my body was facing him and kissed me before I snuggled into his chest. "We got married about 3 weeks ago and I ask myself that every day she must be crazy being with me but marrying Hope was the best day of both our life's, she loves my family and doesn't care I disappeared I just wish I told her about Sarah so they could have been there for each other. But my Hope Maria Wilson has a better ring than Barnes," he smiles and pulled me in kissing me passionately.  "Now if you don't mind we have a date to get ready for and little miss needs to get changed." We both walk towards the boat hand in hand.

I go with Sarah who helps do my hair and make up for the date "you look absolutely stunning, I hope you and Sam last you are such a kind loving person who expects nothing in return, wait the outfit is missing something." She starts rummaging through her jewellery box "ahh here it is this was my mothers I think you should have it, she would approve of you." She puts the necklace around your neck "Sarah I can't accept this we haven't... aren't even dating or known each other that long ." She smiled and laughed "Sweetheart you are going on a date with him you told Carson you are married to him." I looked at her shocked "Sam told me, he was over the moon that you said that after being engaged to Zemo for so long you felt comfortable with Sam now. You love him and everyone knows it." Bucky stood at the door "She's right Hope he loves you, why I don't know but he's not mopey or annoying me as much anymore much as I hate the sight of you two all lovey, you two are perfect for each other." Bucky hugged me. There was a knock on the door, "you ready pequeña ave?" Sam came in smiling when he seen me "damn baby girl you look stunning let's go, there is pizza and popcorn plus a bunch of movies Sarah for you and the boys, Bucky enjoy your second date." He took my hand and lead me out down the peer and helped me into the car.

We drove to the restaurant in a nice silence catching each other glazing, when we arrived he parked up the car and walked to my end of the car and helped me out

We drove to the restaurant in a nice silence catching each other glazing, when we arrived he parked up the car and walked to my end of the car and helped me out. "Why thank you tiger." He smiled "anything for you pequeña ave." He kissed me then took my arm as we headed inside "reservation for Wilson." He pulls me in closer "this way," the waitress showed us to the table "thank you." I smiled looking at the menu "would you like to order drinks?" "Tiger beer for myself and my beautiful girl?" He gestured towards me "a cocktail please let the bartender choose." She nodded and walked away "what do you want to eat little bird." He looks up from his menu "It sounds sexier in Spanish baby." He smirked "pequeña ave" I smile "I think I will start with soup, move to the steak medium rare and desert." I look at him and smirk. The waitress comes over we both order our food and have a great conversation "pequeña ave, I love you, before you get scared and run I'm not expecting you to say anything, but will you like to be my girlfriend?" I look at him and I have butterflies in my stomach "Sam I love you too and yes I will be honoured to be your girlfriend." "Should we get out of here and back for desert?" I let out a slight moan just as the waitress came over with the bill I put my card in "what do you think you are doing pequeña ave I pay for your meal."

I rolled my eyes and allowed him to pay. He took my arm and we both got into the car and drove. We pulled outside a hotel "why are we here." He leaned over and started kissing me and rubbing my thighs "well pequeña ave I want to be loud and with Sarah the boys at the boat we can't be can we." He kissed me unbuckling my seatbelt before pulling away unbuckled his own belt before getting out the car and opening ours, heading inside. "I booked a double room for Wilson for tonight," Sam was rubbing my side as the man checked his database "I'm sorry Mr Wilson there has been an error only room available is the honeymoon suite at an extra $100 would I book you in?" Sam looked at me I nodded "that's fine take it from the account." The man smiled and handed us the keys.