Chapter 6

I walk into the kitchen and get my food. I am starving from all this running today. Tonight for dinner we are having mashed potatoes, gravy,chicken, and green beans,Yum. After I get my food I make my way over to the table Thomas is sitting at and plop down. "Hey babe, how was your first day of running?" Thomas asks. "Great, considering I didn't get eaten by a griever!" I joke. "Yah but seriously do you think you did good?" He asks. "Umm, I don't know actually. But I enjoyed it!" I say.

"Hey shanks what are ya talking about" Minho says sitting down next to me. "Nothing really, just talking about how she did as a runner." Thomas says. "Well I'll answer that one for you shank. She is pretty amazing if I say so my self." He says smiling at himself. "Minho, what are my chances of becoming a runner?" I say. "I'd say pretty good greenie" he says and I smile.

After dinner me Thomas walk over to where we sleep. "Sleep with me again tonight love?" He asks. "Of course Tommy." I say kissing him on the cheek. "I love you. Don't leave me." He says softly."I will always love you, always and forever." I mumble into his chest."goodnight" he says with that we fall asleep entangled in each other
Authors Notes:
I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Remember to keep on voting and commenting! I hope you have a bloody great day and remember to please spread the word about my story! Thanks see you in the next chapter!