Chapter 3

|dream begins|
I am in a room dressed in white behind a screen. I soon realize that I am studying the glade. I was apart of Wicked? Oh crap. No sooner in my dream Thomas comes down and sits next to me saying "I love you and I won't forget you no matter what" he says kissing me on the cheek. "Okay" I say wiping a tear from my eye. "Just remember, Wicked is good" he says just before leaving. Then I wake up.
|dream ends|

I shoot out of bed recalling my dream. I need to talk to Thomas I think. I get up put my hair in a ponytail and tie boots. I make my way across the glade looking for Thomas and I finally find him. "Hey greenie what ya looking for? We are having a gathering right now to see if your a runner!" Thomas says. "Okay I really hope I'm a runner! Oh and can I talk to you about something?" I ask "sure lets go into the deadheads where we can't be heard" he says leadin the way.

"Okay so what did you want to talk about?" He says. "I um, remember you , I've seen you in all of my dreams. You said you loved me and you wouldn't forget me. Do you remember that?" I ask quietly. "Jen, I'm gonna call you jen. But, to answer your question yes I do remember you. I remember us. I also remember we worked for Wicked or the creators. But you need to keep that a secret okay?" He says. "Yeah, and Thomas, I still like you!" I say a smile creeping on my face. " well, I like you too!" He then kisses my hand. "Come on let's go see if your a runner! He says happily! I go with him our hands linked together.

Authors Notes:
Hey guys so this is my first fanfic! Do you guys like it! Just so you know Thomas and Jennifer are gonna fall in love! :)
Do you guys wanna help me make a ship name for them? If so comment your ideas!
Bye :)