Chapter 8

We finished mapping and went to dinner. Minho and Chuck and Newt were already there laughing. Probably because of Minho's sass. "Hey guys can we join?" "Oh .. Um .. Yeah" Minho says while laughing. "Uh okay we're just gonna go get some food" Thomas says taking my hand. "This way" he says like a gentleman. "Why thank you kind sir" I say while I curtsy. Turns out tonight dinner was terrible. Sauerkraut sandwiches with beans. It. Was. Disgusting. When I finally got to the beans the greenies alarm goes off.

"Come on Jennifer we need to see who's coming up!" He says while dragging me "I haven't even been here a month why is someone coming up?" "I don't know Jennifer that's why it's weird! Come on let's go!" He says literally dragging me with him.

When we arrive at the box we wait a few minutes before Newt jumps in the box. "Newt what is it?" I ask "it's it's a girl" he says in his amazing accent. "And that's not bloody half of it. I think she's dead"Says newt "What's in her hand?" Gally asks. Newt looks at the note and says "She's the last one ever. What the hell does that mean?" He says but shortly interrupted by the girl. She sits up breathing and says out of breath. "Everything is going to change. Jennifer Thomas I remember" she says and everyone looks at me and Thomas. "Oh gosh this is hell" I said. "Thomas I am not feeling so good" I say. I remember him feeling my head and catching me before the world disappears.

I wake up in the homestead with a damp towel on my forehead. I look around and see Thomas sitting there his eyes puffy like he has been crying. "How are you feeling beautiful?" Thomas said giving me a hand. "Okay I guess what happened?" I ask grunting because my head hurts. "Well the girl woke up out of the box and said everything is going to change and then she said Thomas and Jennifer I remember. Then you blacked out." He says "Okay, and Thomas, I remember her, I remember her and You" I say. "Wha- what h- how?" He says. "I don't know but when I passed out I had a dream but it was more like a memory. Thomas we did this to them. Me you and Teresa" I say my eyes tearing up. "Wait who's Teresa? Wait never mind." He says. "Jennifer look at me. We will be okay, for right now let's not tell anyone okay?" He said wiping the tears off my face. "Okay" I say and smile. "Let's go outside I need some air" I finally say. "Okay. I'm glad you are awake again" he says. "Yah me too. Wait Thomas how long was I out?" I say stopping us in our tracks. "A couple days. It was pretty scary." He says. "Okay" and we go outside and lay down in the grass.

Authors Notes:
So sorry I haven't updated in a while but I wish you guys would read it looks like you guys haven't even been looking at my story. But oh well. I guess that's how everyone starts right? Anyways give me feedback please and thanks!