⚠️Warning ⚠️

About the plot, don't expect too much.

The story between them will be very simple, and what will really be shown is their life in a D/s relationship. Vegas as Dom, and Pete as sub. Of course they will have other relationships outside of theirs, like relationships between friends and family, but that won't be the focus here. So expect plenty of rough sex, name-calling, and power dynamics. However, not all D/s moments will have sex scenes, as BDSM is not just about sex.

First of all, I feel that BDSM has certain topics that should be approached with great caution. Some practices can seem aggressive, both physically and psychologically, to people who don't practice BDSM, and this can be dangerous. However, I want you to know that everything described during the next chapters will be done in a SAFE and CONSENSUAL way. That is, both characters agreed to absolutely everything.

Much of what will be written here is part of my own sexual fantasies, and not necessarily consistent with reality. Every fetish, kink, and sexual desire can, and should be explored in any way it sees fit, and I'm not here to make the rules. But just as I don't make the rules for other people's sex lives, I hope they don't make mine. If any practice makes you uncomfortable, please skip the chapter, or just don't read the fanfic at all. The tags will be in the story, even at the beginning of each chapter, so if you decide to read it and feel bad, don't blame me.

Oh, and I'm open to requests about kinks that you want to see appear in this story. If it's one I'm not familiar with, I can research it and try to bring it here.

Alright my little devils you have been warned >:)