Chapter four

(JIN POV.)

“So where are we?” he grin “My secret place, well it’s our secret now… obviously” I nervously laugh “Yeah” why we are acting so awkward? “um… hyung” “hmm?” he flip the curtain and I gasp, the most beautiful artwork I’ve ever seen was in front of my own eyes “Hyung you like it?” I’m speechless I can’t even utter a single word “Guess it's not good but” I cut him off “No Jungkook! It’s…” he looks at me with anticipation “it’s so beautiful, a masterpiece! I don’t know if it is the right word, but for now I would say you are an amazing artist!” he hides his face using his hand “You are embarrassing me hyung” I chuckle “no I’m telling the truth, show me your other works please” I give him my puppy eyes “ugh hyung…” he stared at me “fine” I giggled you can’t resist your hyung Jungkook ah…

                           ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

We both sigh and stared at each other “Hahahahaha!” I hold my stomach it’s so hilarious! “hyung did you see how the kid looking at us!?” we both laugh once again….

                          ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

(Earlier…)

“Chocolate flavor please!” me and the little boy said... few seconds later  “Jin-hyung why didn’t you wait…” he stopped realizing me and the small boy are glaring with each other

“Hyung what’s happening here?” “Um… sir” Jungkook put his attention towards the vendor “they won’t stop fighting for the last chocolate flavor” the ice cream vendor sigh “Hyung… just give it to the child” he shook his head in disbelief, I don’t care if I’m acting like a brat now but I’m dying to taste this chocolate flavor! This man rarely sell this flavor because of its rare ingredients, the chocolate was rare, so I won’t back down Jungkook intensely stare in my eyes that I almost melt “If that’s what you want… then, mister I would like to buy all of your ice cream and make sure that we also get this flavor” my eyes almost popped out after what he said same goes for the vendor and the kid “Are you insane?” I whisper shout  he just smirk….

                           ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

The kid glare to us as if he can murder us with just his eyes and suddenly the kid started wailing  “Buwuahhhh!” me and Jungkook bolted while laughing without caring to the world, and that’s how we ended up laughing like idiots

                           ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

“Hyung what should we do with this?” I’m glad the vendor securely close the lid “You decide, besides you are the one who brought it not me…” I grin “So where is your precious ice cream?” “here…” I only see the cone I froze and franticly  look at the ground, and then I  saw my ice cream flat and melted in the ground, no! “why!?” I fake a cry and accepted the fact that I’m still the loser in the end...

                           ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

we start to walk and Jungkook sense my low mood “hyung let’s buy some burger?”  my eyes begin to twinkle “Okay!” “such a child…” he muttered “I heard you” he chuckle and flick my forehead “aw!” I pouted “…cute” I fasten my pace so he can’t see my redden face….

(JUNGKOOK POV.)

                             ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

“Ding~” I open my smart phone (Jeon Jungkook I’m sorry to interrupt your day off, but we needed you to come here tomorrow, we need you to finalize the choreography before you come back to US. In case you didn’t know you have to leave Seoul in next week not in next month or few months, there was a big problem. I hope for your understanding.)  I deeply sigh
“Jungkook ah what’s wrong?” I almost forgot Jin-hyung was here beside me, he take a big bite from the burger which makes him look like a hamster, adorable... yah Jungkook take a  grip of yourself you are thinking about those things again.

                          ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

“Hyung…” my sad gaze meets his sparkling eyes “I’m going to US next week” the sparks in his eyes are fading and was now replace by his sad eyes, sh*t I don’t like seeing his gloomy eyes it’s probably one of the reasons why I can’t resist him, I want him to be happy it is possible to feel or want this for a friend? 

“Hyung it’s okay everything will be okay hmm? We often talked online so this won’t be a big problem for our communication, right?” he space out “Right! Jungkook I want to come with you at work, so we can spend more time together what’s your thoughts?” he cutely tilt his head a big grin plastered in my face... “We can do that, I’m sure boss will allow me” I wink...

                             ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

(JIN POV.)

“Yes he will be my personal assistant while I’m still here for few days…” his boss nodded and sigh “If that’s what you want, by the way I’m Kim Namjoon welcome to the company Kim Seokjin… temporarily” Jungkook chuckle “Thank you Mr. Kim Namjoon” I bow.

                             ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

“You!” I pinch his ear “aw hyung…” “You never told me that I’ll be working for you” he nervously laugh “Sorry hyung… we have to do this or else we can’t spend more time with each other” he smirk a shade of pink was forming in my cheeks “ugh whatever” .....