His room

warning: NWSF/ SMUT, BAD THINGS

Your Pov

I sat down on the floor and he sat on the bed and laid down shutting off the lights, a few minutes passed before I heard him speak. "Get up here" he mumbled and I did so climbing into the bed and laying down next to him, I was facing away from him and towards the wall as so many thoughts ran threw my head before I felt his arm snake around my waist and pull me close. "Noah, I have a question.." he mumbled as my face flushed red "Y- Yeah what's up?" I responded as he turned me around to face him, his knee was in between my legs and pressed up against my crotch and his hand was around my waist the other on my chin "Noah, why do you get so flustered around me, why do you get so nervous around me" he said with a smirk as I looked away from him "Noah, do you love me? Do you think I'm attractive? Do you like me Noah?" He spoke again and I only let out a small whimper and a nod "No no, I need you to use your words pretty boy" he chuckled "Y-Yes.." I mumbled out and he smiled "That's all I needed to hear" he said before slipping my shirt off then taking his off, he kissed me. And I happily kissed back as he moved his knee replacing it with his hand making me moan a little as he smirked.

I don't know how but I do know I am on Jason Scott's bed, completely naked and letting him pound into me relentlessly. He let out small quiet groans as he kept thrusting into me, my moans filling the room as tears of pleasure streamed down my face. "F-Fuck I'm gonna-!" I whimpered out as he kissed me "I gotcha I promise, cum for me love" he spoke gently but rough at the same time and I did so, the white liquid dripping from my tip as he quickly did so as well. Thrusting in a few more times as he rode out our high, he smirked and pulled out after a moment and left for a moment then came back with a warm wet rag and wiped us down. He slid his boxers, shorts and some random shirt on and Gave me some sweats, boxers and a shirt which I put on. Me and him laid together my head in his chest and his arm wrapped around me.

I woke up when I felt Jason lean up but I didn't want to move so I stayed laying down until I heard Jason "Kim?" He mumbled "Please tell me you two didn't have sex?" I heard Kim mumbled before I looked up at her, me and Jason just looked at each other "How did you get in here?" He asked trying to change the subject "I'm a superhero, and you left your window open" she rolled her eyes "Is everything okay?" Jason asked sitting up and pulling me into his lap "I think I'm the reason we can't morph" she mumbled "I haven't really been honest, I punched Ty Fleming in the face because he told everybody I was the meanest person he'd ever met. And he was right" she said making me and Jason shake our heads "Well that can't be true" Jason grumbled "Okay.." she said and took out her phone before showing us a picture of a naked girl both me and Jason looking away, Jason was wide eye'd and it was hard for me to keep my laugh in but I managed "Woah..you took that picture?" he said looking back at her "No Amanda Clark took that picture of herself, but she shared it with me privately. She trusted me" she mumbled "And you sent that pic to- To Ty?" He muttered still tired "With a text that said, is this the girl you wanna bring home to your mom" she mumbled "I didn't realize how mean it was until I saw her face" she sighed "Kim there's literally thousands of photos like that going around school" he rubbed his eyes "I don't care about this! I did this! I had to sit in Mr detmer's office with Amanda's father and watch as they showed him that photo of his daughter. And In his eyes for the first time I saw who I had become, ya know so I lied I blamed everyone else. I wanted to die when you asked me to run away I was ready!" She sniffled "Okay listen start over erase that picture right now" Jason said "Jason,it can't be erased" she whimpered "Then live with it, you did a awful thing it doesn't make you a awful person..Just be the person you wanna be" He said as she nodded a little before her phone went off, everybody letting out a sigh as she pulled out her phone but we all quickly got up me and Jason put some actual clothes on. He put on a leather jacket a shirt and some jeans and I just threw on some sweats and one of Jason's hoodies before we booked it to the football stadium

"so we all got the same text, so where is she?!" Kim growled as everyone shrugged "I'm here!" She said walking out from one of the football dens/locker rooms I guess "Look, Rita came to my house tonight, yeah she's real...Insane!" She said showing us a large scratch mark on her neck "She nearly killed me she was trying to get me to join her, she said she'd spare my life if I could keep a secret" Trini mumbled "What secret?" I growled moving up a little towards her as she hugged me "At Dawn the destruction of Angel Grove begins" she huffed "This is real, This is the end!" Kim sighed "No it's not, where is she!" Jason huffed "She said to meet her where the dead ships live" she mumbled "Okay well that's the boat yard by the docks right? Let's go!" Jason said all of us staring at him "Are you serious!? No one?" Jason growled "Jason we're not even power rangers yet!" Trini spoke up "I say we go back to Zordon!" Billy stepped in "The only reason Zordon wanted us to become power rangers is so that he can come back to life" Jason growled "What makes you say that?" Billy asked "Because he told me" Jason sighed "Wait so this all is a lie?" Billy mumbled "Of course it was a lie Billy! We failed!! Let's stop being delusional about being a team of super heros, we're all screw ups!" He said his eyes looked at me and Kim, I felt a tear roll down my cheek but luckily my hair hid it "And as much as I hate this scrubby bullshit town, I don't wanna just sit around and watch it die okay? Let's go and do the one thing that's been asked of us and kill Rita" he growled "Ya know this is a really bad idea right?" I said and he nodded "The worst, let's vote! Show of hands" he said and Trini raised her hand, then me and Kim, then Zach, then Billy. "Let's do it!" Jason said and we all walked away.

1239 words