This is life now

Your Pov

-I sat in my room as my dad barged in, he slapped me as beat me but I didn't care much. I let him, when he left I cleaned myself up and put on a navy blue sweater and some black jeans. I Styled my hair then walked out of my room to see my family in the living room watching tv "Bubba! Did you see the rangers?! The white one and the red one are my favorite!!" My brother yelled as I hugged him "That's great little man!" I smiled as I looked at my father who's surprisingly smiled at me, I gave everyone a hug and kiss goodbye before running back to my room and grabbing my skate bored and phone before running out the front door and jumping on my skate bored.

I skated past Jason and his dad in the truck and his dad smirked speeding up. Jason rolled down the window and stuck his tongue out so I sped up and skated past there truck, the truck sped up so I jumped off my bored and grabbed it then started running and surprisingly I reached the school before them. I laughed as Jason got out the car and followed me into the detention hall, we ran down the stairs and slid into our seats. Kim, Trini, Zach and Billy were there. Kim threw something at Jason while he wasn't paying attention but he caught it he opened it and saw a lighting bolt that we all drew and colored, he quickly closed it and tossed it back to Kim who caught it.

After detention was over all 6 of us ran outta detention laughing and giggling "God this is the best life I could ever ask for" Billy said as I hugged him "Best thing ever" I said as Jason dragged me away from Billy and kissed me repeated "God I love you so much" Jason chuckled "Mm, I love you too" I smirked at Jason giving him another kiss "Aye lover birds let's go!!" Kim yelled as we all ran after her, we bolted into the forest to a lake and Kim quickly took off her shirt and pants then jumped in. I slipped off my shirt and pants then jumped in after her, everyone followed soon after and we all swam around and had fun. Me and Jason ended up making out, he pulled me close and kissed me repeatedly "Jasonnnn!" I whined as he chuckled and kissed me again "This is the cutest couple I've seen in forever" Zach chuckled "Yeah Jason Lee Scott and Noah Alexander Quinn, it's unexpected" Kim chuckled as Zach,Billy and Trini nodded.

"and we'll kiddos that's the story of the power rangers now come on, out of the living room go to bed" I said to the kids as they scampered into their rooms, I turned back towards Jason who gave me a kiss. Billy, Kim, Trini and Zach sighed "Can yall stop kissing for two fucking secondsss!" Zach Whined "I haven't kissed him in four and a half hours!! That story was so fucking long!" I groaned as I laid back, my watch started beeping as I sighed "Welp who wants to go fight another creature that wants to destroy earth?" I said as I got up, everyone's watch was beeping so we quickly morphed and ran out of the house.

583 words

THIS IS THE FINALLL, I may do One shots for this but hey yeah idk yet