Goodbye Rita

Your Pov

-It was burning, it was hot, I felt dead. I heard Kim and Jason screaming, I heard Trini and Billy crying and Yelling, I heard Zach's coughing and crying. "AHH DON'T" I heard Kim yell then I heard more screaming then the sound of what sounds like something powering up, I heard Zach scream again and started to cry more.

Suddenly the burning stopped and I opened my eyes as I felt myself moving, I looked around and saw Jason sitting next to me but this time we were in this giant Zord. Jason put his hand on mine and smiled softly then nodded, I nodded as well as we were lifted higher into the sky. Rita's jaw had dropped  "We're alive..." Jason mumbled as he panted "GUYS" Billy yelled "Were aliveee!" Zach cheered "WERE LIKE ONE BIG UHH ZORD LIKE UH MAMA ZORD OR NO NO THAT SOUNDS LAME UH A MEGA ZORD!" Billy yelled "HOW" Rita yelled from the ground, I watched her step onto Goldar's hand and he brought her up to his chest where she melted into it "That's not creepy at all.." I hissed as I watched "shit.." Jason growled "Bring it on" Trini smirked "Everyone let's go!" Jason growled, we tried to walk but fell straight over I groaned as I listened to them talk about what body parts they have "ALRIGHT, we all have to move together!" I said as Jason looked at me "Okay co-Leader" Jason joke as I playfully rolled my eyes "I'll lift us!" Kim yelled and started to lift us "All together on three!" Jason yelled "one, Two..Three!!" He yelled as we all ran forward "We got this! Come on" Kim yelled Goldar rammed into us and pushed us back "Zach catch us!" Jason yelled as Zach caught us, Trini sent a punch "Let's go again!" Jason yelled as we got punched "Kimberly throw a hook now!" Jason yelled as Kim right hooked Goldar, I watched as Goldar hit us then we hit him. "oh I wish I could punch!" Billy yelled as he kicked Goldar in the stomach and sent him flying "Nice one Billy!" Jason yelled, My heart sunk when Goldars hand turned into a Sword "Jason, we got anything for that?" Zach mumbled "Remember the pit?" Jason said and Zach chuckled "Yeahh" he said "I hate the pit!" Billy grumbled "READY!" Everyone said one after another "NOW" Jason said "SLIP,GRAB, LIFT!" We all said in sync as we slipped behind Goldar, Grabbed him by the waist and lifted him up then flipped him over us. We quickly got up "actually we do have swords" I said rolling my eyes a bit "Alright then" Jason said "Kim, Trini Pull back on the arms and grab the swords!" He yelled as the girls pulled the swords out, they stabbed the swords into Goldars chest and pinned him down raising the sword to stab him again but Rita climbed out "Waitttt!" She cried "Guys" Jason said as everybody stopped and leaned us down so Jason could talk to her "Look at me" Rita said "You think you've won? I came for the Crystal, others will come! What you have! It can't last!! You know I'm right!" She yelled "no.." Zach mumbled "I don't know..But for now I need you to give your staff and your coin to us and we'll take you to Zordon and let him be the judge" Jason said "Zordon? Judge me? NEVER no matter what Zordon says, I know I am worthy!!" She yelled as she jumped up with her staff in hand trying to stab us "TRINI NOW" Jason yelled as me and him pulled back, Trini slapped her and sent her flying into outer space. "Jason, did you just slap her!?" Billy yelled "I did, weird right?" Jason chuckled "It's the bully- you- You guys don't get it's the bully I got it buddy!" Billy said as me and Kim laughed. "I told you we'd be famous!" Zach smirked "Is that principal Fy?" Billy asked, Billy laughed and waved "Eh, Hey! I don't think he can see me!" I smiled as everyone stared up at us. "let's wiggle Jason!" Billy yelled as the robot started to wiggle around "I call this the algebra!" Billy and Jason laughed "How do you do that!?" Kim yelled.

729 words