Its morphin Time

Your pov

-My eyes shot open as i coughed up water, quickly leaning up and rolling over to my hands and knees as I took a deep breath "Noah!" Jason looked back at me "Noah!" Kim said quickly running over to me "Oh my god" "Oh my god" was all I heard as I tried to stand up, Zach and Trini grabbed onto my arms as I almost fell Billy and Kim quickly hugged me and I hugged everyone except for Jason who had yet to even come over, Jason was looking back at all of us before I asked "Did I die?" I whimpered out "Yes" "No!" Kim and Trini said at the same time making me stare at them "and you guys brought me back to life?" I asked looking at the four, Kim nodded as Jason turned back to Zordon "There can only be one red ranger, Jason this is your time, this is your team" Zordon said and Jason nodded "Thank you.." he whispered before turning around and walking over I looked at Jason and quickly walked over to him and hugged him "Hey.. hey there bud" Jason chuckled as I hugged him tighter, me and him pulled away at the same time and looked into each others eyes. I pulled him back but not for a hug this time, this time I kissed him and to my surprise he kissed back. He had both his hands around my waist and mine were around his neck, We pulled away after a minute or so and he laid his forehead on mine "I love you, Noah" he whispered as I smiled a little "Does that mean you'll be mine?" I chuckled and he rolled his eyes playfully "Yeah, yeah that's exactly what that means" he smirked, both of us looked up and at the group when we heard clapping. Billy, Trini, Kim and Zach were all clapping "great coming out partyyy, now can we focus on Rita and her Goldar" Kim chuckled as I nodded and let go of Jason "Welcome back my friend" Zach chuckled "We gotta go to Krispy Kream" Billy growled "What?" Zach looked at him "Not for donuts!!" I growled at Zach "Okay" Jason said taking a deep breath "Let's try this" Jason growled and we all went to the foot prints and stepped on them "Thank you Zordon" Alpha 5 said to Zordon, Jason walked up to his glowing thing "It's morphin time" Jason said which made me giggle a little, suddenly the light grew big and threw us back a little. I stared at my skin which had white scales forming around it, I took a deep breath and sighed as my head was covered by the mask. I loud explosion blasted us back and we all quickly got up.

Next thing you know we're walking out of the spaceship in full armor, Jason had a proud smile on his face I could tell by his walk. We reached the stairs and we left the space ship and started to walk out to the cav

515 words