☽Are You Satisfied?☽

Warnings: daddy issues, murder, guns, violence, blood, death of major? minor? character, Arthur Harrow being a hot piece of shit, Khonshu being a piece of shit, Spanish 1 level Spanish and I apologize for that.

Word Count: 2k

                                               ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ・

The smell of the limo is indistinct, musty. It kind of smells like an attic of an old house. Khonshu sits cross-legged, staring off into space, wearing a suit similar to Steven's white Moon Knight outfit, waiting for Jake Lockley to come back. We're currently parked in front of a mental hospital somewhere in the countryside of England.

I'm currently on the same side of the limo as Khonshu, facing the back, but I have inched myself as close to the left, as far away from him as possible. "Are you going to explain anything?" I ask him, not looking in his direction, not even moving my head.

"I will explain all in due time, little one," he says, his low gravely voice rumbling throughout the vehicle. I sigh, rolling my eyes. Of course he doesn't want to explain just yet. I look out the window closest to me as I hear the car door open.

A man is shoved into the seat across from us. Arthur Harrow, looking more weaselly than ever. It's kind of funny how he went from a high powerful cult leader to whatever this creature is, falling apart right in front of us. He laughs to himself and I hear a loud crash outside, slightly startling me but I don't show any reaction. My face shows no emotion.

"Khonshu. You can't hurt us..." Harrow says, referencing Ammit. Khonshu just chuckles. I feel Harrow's eyes on me as he gives me a knowing smile. He knows more than I do but not for long.

"Yeah. You wanna know something? Marc Spector truly believed that after he and I parted ways, I wanted his wife to be my Avatar. Why would I ever need anybody else when he has no idea how troubled he truly is?" Khonshu taps on the glass of the window separating the driver from the passengers, "Meet my friend, Jake Lockley." 

The window opens and a little gun pops out next to my head, a bit too close for my comfort. In Spanish, Jake says, "Hoy te toca perder [Today is your turn to lose]."

"Wait-" Harrow protests before a loud bang bang bang. Harrow groans before he slumps onto the seat in a cold, dead sigh. Jake drives away immediately. As I try to forget about the dead body in front of us, I turn to Khonshu finally. "Answers. Now. I don't take bullshit and deflections," I glare.

"La niña [The girl] knows what she wants, Khonshu," Jake chuckles as he takes a sharp turn, causing Harrow to fall off the seat he was set in. Khonshu nods as he sighs.

"It is time," he tells me. He takes a minute to gather his words, "15 years ago, I created you with moon light, molded you like clay. You see, Marc, Jake, and I guess Steven too, was my avatar at the time, so I made you to look like them in a way but you are my child."

That was a lot of information in just a few sentences. I take a second to process it, asking, "Why did you make me? I'm going to assume you didn't just do it for fun." Jake honks the horn, yelling some obscenities that if I ever ended up repeating in front of Layla, she would wash my mouth out with soap. And I can only assume Jake gave somebody the bird.

"It was destiny," Khonshu says. Vague answers... my best friend.

"Clarify!" I huff, quite angry already.

"Heh, feisty one. You're right, Khonshu, she's perfect," Jake says just as vague as the old bird who happens to be my father.

I groan, "Perfect for what?! Nobody is making any sense whatsoever!" I rub the bridge of my nose where a headache is already starting to form. I'm going to go grey because of this.