"I don't LOVE you" Yoongi FF ep-1

°Name- Han Y/N °Age- 23           °Friends- Jessi,Jennie,Jihyo and rest will be reveled further in the story

°Name- Han Y/N
°Age- 23
°Friends- Jessi,Jennie,Jihyo and rest will be reveled further in the story.
°Family- protective Father and 2 protective brothers.
°Occupation- Actress and famous fashion desiner.
°nature- sweet,cute,sometimes cold,rude and savage, is obsessed with her close ones can fight.
°Hobby- drawing,sleeping,singing,dancing,
Acting and annoying others.

°Name- Min Yoongi °Age- 29    °Friends- RM,Jin,j-hope,Jimin,taehyung,jungkook°group name- BTS°family- Mother only father died°occupation- Mafia king °nature- cold,savage,filled with anger, does n't talk much,hates girls and obsessed with his loved...

°Name- Min Yoongi
°Age- 29
°Friends- RM,Jin,j-hope,Jimin,taehyung,jungkook
°group name- BTS
°family- Mother only father died
°occupation- Mafia king
°nature- cold,savage,filled with anger, does n't talk much,hates girls and obsessed with his loved ones.
°the best fighter in his group.
°hobby- sleeping,giving savage replies,rapping and killing those people who hurt his loved ones.

AUT-Sorry if the intro is really long
this is my first FF i hope u all will support me thank you and enjoy💜.

The start of the story-

Y/N's pov-
So right now i just woke up and am in the bathroom with toothbrush in my mouth u ask how?? Well in povs we don't talk it loud right??we just we say it inside hope u understand

Auth- yah Y/N do fast don't forget that u have a modeling show to attend.

Y/N- Am already done so stop speaking stupid and also i ain't a modeler that i need to attend a modeling show.*eyes roll*

Auth- huh! You're calling me stupid?? *points towards her self*well you're the one stupid here not me did u really forgot that you were invited as a judge there??*raise an eyebrow*

Y/N- Oh really??i don't remember anything like tha- wait u said as a judge?? U mean in the kang modeling company??

Auth- wah! Now u remembered?? Just wow! U don't even have time only 34 mins are left go and change fast stupid

Y/N- Going ( rushes towards her dressing room and after 6 mins she finally came out of the dressing room with everything ready like dress,make-up,etc.)

Y/N-Auth how do i look??

Auth- Are u going to make a boyfriend or what?? Cause ur looking good 👌

Y/N- Huh! I know *flips her hair*

Auth- *face palm* this brat go already

Y/N- Yeah yeah going stop shoo-ing me around *rolls her eyes*

Then she went to her car running cause she didn't wished to be late😂

Her car-

Auth-Oh yeah also her dress

Her dress-

*Time skips*

The next episode will come soon sorry if it's kinda short i literally felt like it took me 2 hours to write and add the pics huff!!

Thank you for reading this
💜✨