Chapter 5

Barry's Pov

"I still can't believe it. Who would have thought? Sebastian Smythe in Central City? I see you got Nick's invitations" He stated.

"You don't seem that surprised to see me here" I said amused.

"Nah Blaine told Nick and he told us" Wes shrugged.

Blaine. Of course.

"Although I didn't expect to meet you on the street"

"Me neither"

"So you mean to tell me the whole gang is here?" I asked.

"Yep"

"Even Trent?" I said in a daze.

"Even Trent" He repeated.

I sighed when we finally came to Jitters. I gulped and Wes seemed to be confused.

"Whats up with you?" He asked

"Nothing" I said,ignoring my nerves.

Wes didn't buy it but didn't say anything after that. I was praying,trying to get out of this situation.

The lord answered my prayers when my phone rang. I immediately looked at the callers ID and it was Cisco. I have never been more happier to be called by him.

"I've got to take this" I said and tried to walk away but Wes pulled me back by my hoodie. I cried mentally.

"Oh no you don't buster,you're going to stand here and talk"

I resisted the urge to use my speed and just answered the call.

"Bruh where the hell are you?"

"Damn Cisco. Not even a hello?"
I said sarcastically and Wes seemed to be curious about who I was talking to.

"Hello,now where are you?"

"I'm.....still at home. I've got a fever" I fake coughed while Wes was looking at me in amusement.

"You're sick? Barry why didn't you say anything- wait...have you not been eating enough?"

"Yeah sorry" I said sheepishly.

Cisco groaned "Urggghh fine,can't believe you're leaving me with this crazy lady. What happened to our friendship?"

"Stop being dramatic,I'll see you later" I chuckled.

"Bye you traitor,remember to eat"

Cisco hung up and I put my phone away,not realizing I was smiling.

"Who's Cisco?" Wes raised an eyebrow at me with a smirk.

"One of my bestfriends" I replied casually.

"Just a friend huh?" Wes teased.

Then it hit me.....Sebastian Smythe is gay. Well this is just fantastic.
Wes probably thinks I have feelings for Cisco but I'm in the friendzone.

Trust me,I love Cisco but no just no.

"Its okay I'll tease you later when the others find out"

I rolled my eyes as he dragged me inside. That's when I saw them. The Warblers,my brothers. They were joking around and having fun. This is nostalgic because this is the way I saw them before I left for good. Wait a minute! Santana and Brittany is here too?! I don't ask to suffer but I always do. I hid behind Wes as we approached the table.

Thad's Pov

I was talking to David when I saw Wes. Finally! I thought he got kidnapped or something.

"Heys guys sorry I'm late"