Chapter 22

Barry's Pov

Okay so I'm not exactly sure how long I've been sitting there, waiting for Thad to say something...

Finally,Thad shook his head slightly and backed away some more before talking

"Okay I only have three explainations and you're going to pick one.This is a dream,I've gone crazy and need help or that actually happened-I personally hope it's not the second option"
He spoke as he got up and lent me his hand, which I hesitatingly took.

I awkwardly rubbed my nape "The first one?"

"Really?"

"I wish" I said with a scoff.

He gulped "So third one huh?"

"Yep" I responded,to which he nodded with pursed lips.

There was an akward silence for a while before he broke it.

"So are you going to explain what the hell just happened or do I have to guess?"

"You're taking this a lot better than I thought you would" I couldn't help but point out. He casually sits on a chair,as if literal chaos isn't going on outside or I didn't run like the average person. However,I wasn't prepared for what he said next.

"You're the Flash aren't you?"

....

My eyes widened and my jaw almost dropped. If I had water in my mouth,it would have been all over him by now.

"W-What?"

"It makes sense. Who else would have that kind of speed?You literally looked like a blur"

"Oh I don't know genius- Sonic? Quicklsilver?" I asked in disbelief. I know I probably sound childish right now but oh well, anything to convince him.

"True but they don't exist-wait do they?"

"Maybe? I don't know"

"Anyway,my point is that you're the Flash...right?"

I sighed "Yes"

"Damn that explains a lot actually"

"Like what?"

"Your fast reflexes-"

"Pfft lots of people have that-"

"Seb I saw the way you dodged Santana's Slushy"

"That literally proves nothing-"

"And I may or may not have seen you go through a wall. Now if I remember correctly,it's something the Flash can do" He said and raised an eyebrow. The way he spoke so confidently made me feel more uneasy than I already was.

"You know maybe you are going crazy-"

"Or I'm right"

The bastard was literally smirking at me. I rolled my eyes and looked to the side.

"Fine you win"

"Thought so"

"Wait a minute,you've seen me gone through a wall?? When was that?"

He smirked " Not telling you"

I rolled my eyes at that. I'll just get it out of him later.

"So you've been suspicious of me this whole time?"

"Uh-huh. Let's just say I'm a bit of a fanboy" 

I smirked "You don't look like one right now"

"That's because I'm still a quarter sure that this is a dream. I mean think about it! Sebastian Smythe is the Flash??"