24.

" WHY HE LEFT "

" WHY HE LEFT "

"xiao we're leaving wake up," you gently tapped him. you were becoming numb as it's been almost two hours since you've sat here.

his eyes opening up and pulling away he rubbed his eyes to wake himself up even more before he realized what he just did.

"did I make you sit there this whole time?" xiao's eyes widen staring at you stretch your arms feeling a swarm of guilt wash over him.

"yeah but it's okay you got some sleep that's all that matters," you responded not seeing it as a big deal. you could tell he was exhausted and had trouble sleeping so it was basically an achievement to be able to put him to sleep like that.

great, he was a burden to someone once again. "milkshakes on the way?" "milkshakes on the way!"

he just thought of it as a way to repay you but the others had overheard the conversation. "is this the 20th date you guys have had? goddam spare some for us," hu tao teased.

"die in your sleep," xiao glared at all of them and they just all laughed before walking off. Venti was hanging on to kazuha as he was blabbering random shit. At that moment Kazuha honestly looked done with life.

"you never denied it," you cooed and xiao walked off without not saying anorher word. "are you embarrassed? xiaoo wait up," you yelled catching up with him running out of the room.

You were about to turn the corner when xiao had suddenly grabbed your arm pulling you closer to him. Apparently, you were about to run into someone which was the only reason why he pulled you into him like that.

Disappointed.

"y/n? what are you doing here?" a familiar voice called out with a happy tone.

bye end my misery right now.

"hi reki," you greeted but instantly regretted it. what the fuck were you doing? maybe it was the attachment issues you had.