32.

" XIAO GOT DITCHED "

"Is anyone gonna talk about y/n being completely miserable or no?" venti stared as you had your head down. you were just tired they just took it the wrong way.

"no she's miserable without her xiao," childe replied. "I'm not miserable without him I'm completely fine you asshole," you yelled bringing your head back up.

"she has ariseedd"

"shes arisedd" the rest repeated.

"I hate you guys I'm going for a walk I'll be back," you sighed wanting to clear your mind. you weren't sad by xiao not being here you were just sad for no reason.

it happens from time to time.

"do you want us to go with you?" yanfei offered but you shook your head. "thanks but I'm fine."

you went outside going on a walk when you had run into reki and his friends. "y/n! where are the others?" reki stopped signaling for his friends to go on without him.

"I wanted to go on a walk alone," you replied with your hand on your neck. "oh? mind if I join you?" he smiled.

"oh yeah that's alright," you replied nodding you didn't have the heart to shoo him off. "next week is the festival huh? we should all go together," reki mentioned.

ningguang and ei were holding a festival together. It was only a few more weeks until school ended and they thought it would be a nice idea to do so.

"I'm excited and what about you? You're not going with your friends?" You hummed confused.

"no I just have a bad feeling that the festival day is gonna be my last day," he laughed but you were silent.

"just kidding don't be so quiet," reki patted your shoulder. you didn't like the sound of that.

"stop acting like your gonna die sooner than when you're suppose to," you frowned not liking how he joked at all and he just laughed again apologizing.