Chapter 9

Will walked up to the garden and immediately saw Mike. "Mike!" Will yelled. Mike ran up to him. "Hey Will." Mike said. "You wanted to meet me?" Will asked. Mike nodded. Mike grabbed Will's hand and pulled him over to the horse stables. "Woah. No thanks." Will said. "Come on. It's not going to be scary." Mike said. "I don't believe you." Will said. "Oh come on." Mike said nearly dragging him. "Mike..." Will groaned. "Will..." Mike groaned m mockingly. Will rolled his eyes. "This is my horse." Mike said. "She's beautiful." Will said. "He's." Mike corrected. "Sorry." Will said. Mike chuckled.

Mike hopped on his horse. Mike helped Will on as well. Will put his hands on Mike shoulders. Then Mike took his hands and put them around his waist pulling him closer. Will blushed. He hesitantly laid his head on Mikes back. Mike got the horse going. "Where are we going?" Will asked. "Somewhere." Mike said. "Somewhere?" Will asked. "Somewhere special." Mike said. Will closed his eyes.

They kept on riding through a forest. Till they reached their destination. "Where are we?" Asked Will. "You'll see." Responded Mike. Will rolled his eyes and smiled. Mike helped him down. Mike cleared the path for Will. They entered a small area.

There was a white bench. A little lake. Really little. It wasn't big or small. There was fish in the water. There was beautiful flowers all around. There was also a tree.

"Wow." Will said. "Cool right." Mike said. Will nodded. Mike led Will to the bench. "I come here a lot. I'm the only person who knows about it. I come here to calm down or get rid of stress. You can come here now. If anything's happening you can come here. Or just to relax." Mike said. "Mike, you barely know me. Are you doing this out of pity?" Will asked hanging his head. "No! Of course not. I really truly want to be your friend." Mike said. "You sure?" Will asked. Mike nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another short chapter! I know! I got no ideas!

Words: 348