Chapter 33

Mike came in the living room to find his parents. "Where were you?" Ted spat. "With some friends." Mike said. "We called all your friends. They weren't with you." Karen said softly. "Where were you?" Ted asked again getting up. Karen grabbed a hold of her husband. "I met a new friend." Mike said nervously.

Ted scoffed. "Mike... we just wanna know where you were." Karen said. "With Will." Mike said quietly. "I'm sorry honey we can't hear you." Karen said. "With Will." Mike said a little louder. "What!" Ted yelled angrily. "What?" Mike asked. "What? What do you mean what? We told you to break up with him! My son is not a fag!" Ted yelled. "Why can't you just love and accept me for who I am! You are a horrible father! I am king now! I do what I want!" Mike yelled before running to his room.

An hour later Karen went to check on her son. "Mike..." She said knocking on the door. Mike murmured. Karen opened the door to find her son with red puffy eyes. She sighed and wore a sad expression. She came over to the bed and sat next to Mike.

They sat in silence for a while. "Mike? Does Will make you happy?" Karen said. Mike nodded. "The happiest I could be." Mike said. Karen smiled. "I don't care about you dating Will. I love you no matter what." Karen said. "It's not you I'm worrying about." Mike said. "Don't worry about your father. I'll figure out some way to convince him." She said.

Mike smiled and nodded. "Besides you guys look cute together. I better get an invite to the wedding." Karen winked. "Mom." Mike blushed. Karen chuckled and walked right out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know that this is short. I have no ideas and this story is coming to an end!

Words: 312