26-Tears Of Gold

Inna's pov

Tightening my hoodie over my head, I entered the library Olga mentioned, after I had just taken a brief workout with Mikhail. Trying to forget the tension Sin made me feel on breakfast. He was a madman but I was a madwoman for sure. I just wanted my revenge and I got it.

it smelled ere like most bookstores and libraries should, like dusty pages and old wood, like the occasional whiff of coffee if the cafe was opened. It was peaceful, so there was no wonder why people enjoyed sitting in a beanbag chair, reading a book they'd just picked up.

Golden hues of the rising sun peek through the arched window panes as I enter the library, a cup of coffee in hand.

What?

I want to feel and try the vibes too.

Sleep is the enemy and literature is the savior. I heard people say but I never cared.

I recalled the conversation with Olga, who had spoken highly of the library and its potential as a haven for exploration. I wasn't the one for literature- but I needed to read.

Books are simple. they are not.

The beginning, middle, and end. I thought to myself trying to convince my mind to read.

My gaze floated above the mantle to the oil paintings of old people and some were of nature- Realizing that I was distracted again, I typed my head towards the bookshelves before grabbing a book. Its cover was painted light blue.

I stared at the cover for too long before I started to stutter the name of the book, clutching the book in front of my eyes. "W-war."

War and peace. It said. And it looks so fucking boring and classic.

I wondered if the book was talking about wars or historical wars- but the book looked classic- so classic. Clutching the book, I took a seat on the hard floor before saying. "If you want a war, I will give one my dearest dyslexia."

And to the strutting, I began. I promised myself that I won't give in easily, I need to read and grow my fucking idiot mind.

Jay

My fingers danced on the piano creating beautiful notes, while the stars danced in the midnight darkness of the sky.

The hunt.

It was the piece I was playing, changing the surprising harmony that opened the piece to a hilarious and addictive ear.

It was one of the pieces that I learned to mind and learned from Beethoven's sonatas the same one that I used to play to the redhead living with me. I was not mastering the piece at that time- I was still learning piano, but she always enjoyed it- and always told me that I was playing it perfectly. I smiled at the memory.

Suddenly the clouds gave off our rain to the grass and trees, I stirred behind my piano. At first, I was slightly confused;

Then I hear the rain falling thickly outside, the beautiful sound passing right through my open window. I get up and take myself to see the rainfall, already feeling the soothing coldness of the breeze.

there is the scent of wetness. I love it. It was storming, and I still love it. Nature was mad at something today, I wonder why.

While listening to every splash, he couldn't stop me from thinking about the attraction I felt toward Inna. It was everything I ever needed and wanted, and yet in moments, I panicked all the same.