CHAPTER 5 : The Prank

REEZE's POV

"Ready? 1-2-3 I love you. Go!" Waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!~~~~~ Asjdkqjdkknsbskabdjd djsksnds!!!!!! Aaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't expect that I accidentally say that to Naomi!!!

Ok, I'll tell the truth, ok? I like Naomi since the first day I saw her and actually, I'm the first who offer to become her friend.

When we are out of Mich and Aica's room...

"Reeze, did you say "I love you"?" Naomi asked me.

"M-me? N-no!" I answered her.

"Asheshe?! Yiiee! He likes me!!! Reeze likes me!" She said to me and pinching my cheeks.

A meamwhile... our english teacher came.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NAOMI's POV

Ma'am Lorry came, our english teacher

We discuss about verb, adjective and many more, I'm bored :< then, I accidentally remember to what Reeze said to me. Is he likes me? Or what? But it's impossible, I only knew him in the first day of our school, isn't he already like me? I don't know what he feels.. unless, he really like me.

~LUNCH~

"WOAAAAHHH!!! FOOOOOOOODDDD!!!! HAHA!" Aica shouted.

"Aica!" Mich stare to Aica.

Woooow! ^_^ my lunch is... rice ofcourse, my main course is corned beef :D That's my favorite!!! But, why my corned beef looks so red? I mean, yeah, corned beef is color red but, this kind of corned beef is soooooooo red? What corned beef did my mother cooked? :3 ok, I'm hungry.

"Yipii!! Haha!" I excitedly said.

"Be careful!" Reeze said to me.

Yummy! ^_^ haha!!

But... Why it taste spicy?

"I-It's spicy." I said to Reeze, Mich and Aica and I stop eating.

I look to my food. I feel my tounge is burning up.

"Are you ok? Naomi!" Mich said.

π_π I feel so... URGGGHHHH!!!!!

SOOOO SPICCCYYYY!!!!

"AAAAAHHHHH! IT SO SPICY!!!! AWWW! MY TOUNGE!!!" I shout to the canteen >_< I can't take it anymore!!!

I just vomit XO I'm so dizzy to what I feel. I heard some other students saying "yuck! She vomit in the canteen eeeewww." I feel so ashamed :(

"Hey, what happened?" Aica said.

We heard a laugh, and we saw Christoph laughing hard. I knew it, he is the one who put a hot sauce in my food! Fxxx him! Aaaarrrrggghhh!

"You're not funny." I said to him and we left.

I don't get him! Why he's so happy when he hurt other's feelings. And of all the girls he would prank on, why me?!

I'm in the comfort room, crying, crying and crying :'( Crying really hard.

"Ahm, Naomi? A-are you ok now?" Reeze asked me

"Naomi, come out there. Don't cry." I heard Mich said.

"I'm not crying." I defense.

"You're not crying? So why there are so many tissues?" Aica said.

I look down and yes, Aica's right. There are many tissues. :3

Then I get out to the cubicle. They hug me tight.

"Don't cry. We're here for you :)" Mich said.

There are some girls go inside the comfort room. I feel really ashamed to what happened. And I think those girls will get funny of me but I am wrong, they comfort me.

"Hi. We saw what Christoph did to you, me and my friend also saw Christoph putting the hot sauce on your food. Ahm, don't cry." Then the girls that has red ribbon in her hair grab my I.D. and...

"Don't cry Ate Naomi. He didn't know what you feel." She said.

I only smiled to them then I feel better when they hug me and rub my back.

"Thank you." I said to them. Aica, Mich and Reeze also said thank you to the 3 girls .

:/ I feel better. But to what Christoph did, I think I will never be his friend.

~ROOM~

We saw Christoph still laughing.

"Wait, are you ok?" Christoph asks me. Huh? When did he get concern to me?

"You care?" I ask him.

"Mhm, actually no. Hahahahaha!" He said then he laugh again.

"You never no what he feel. Because you don't know what the feeling being bullied and being pranked." Mich said to Christoph.

Then we go to my sit.

"Just ignore him." Mich said.

:'< Again, I had a bad day and the worst, I got prank. It hurts, but still, I can beat that Christoph.
~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sorry if Chapter 5 is too short. But I think it's good.

Please vote ★

Thank you :)