CHAPTER 19: The lie?

"Uhm, Naomi, this is Mich.. Can I come in?" I heard Mich knocking at the door.

I stand up and open the door.

"I got shocked too when Aica..." I stopped her because I really don't want to hear again the word.

"Enough please." I said.

Mich hug me and comfort me. I want to talk to Christoph, I want to know the true story if they kissed or only Aica kissed him.

It really hurts when I remembered Aica said that.

"Where's Christoph?" I ask Mich.

She point out her fingers outside.

I look down and I saw Christoph drinking Gin, so I decided to go down and talk to him.

"Hey." I simply said.

"Naomi, I am sorry.. please I really---" - Christoph.

"Sshh.. I am here to know all. Did you kissed also Aica?" I asked her.

"No. I was just about to open my car when she pulled me and kissed me." He answered.

"Christoph, you know, I don't want to hurt again, last year my bestfriend betrayed me. I really don't know why? I like you and I don't want to lost you because it'll really hurt me so much." I said to him then he stand up and he hug me.

"Please, trust me Naomi, I love you." He simply said.

"I get so curious about the things around me. I don't want the person I love will be lost to me. But maybe you're right." In that point, he look at me and I feel my tears can fall down any time.

"I need to think who's the right for me, I am thinkng too if you are only joking and playing my feelings. I hope you enjoy this outing with Aica." I said then I feel the tears in my cheeks.

"No, please Naomi. I am telling the truth! Please give me some chance!" He said then he holds my hand.

"I'll talk to you if I already know who's the right for me. Thank you for all." I simply said then I walk through the stairs to get my bags.

"Please Naomi!" I heard him and I turn around, for the first time, I saw him crying for his love.

Destiny was wrong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHRISTOPH's POV

I thought we're now ok with Naomi but I was wrong.

It really hurt me. When she said that she must think, she tought that I like Aica too. I don't want to lose her and I don't want Naomi to be Reeze's girl.

It's 11:30 and Naomi will go home.

"I'll take you home." I said.

"Don't touch me." She simply said.

I saw her walking outside. For the second time, my tears just falls down.

This is all Aica's fault. I'll talk to her tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AICA's POV

WAAAAAAHHHHH!~ A very good morning today! Wohooo! All I remembered yesterday was... we are drinking and I'm so drunk.

"Mich? Where's Naomi?" I ask her.

"She got home yesterday evening." Mich said without looking at me.

"Is there anything wrong?" I ask.

"Please Aica, don't pretend that you didn't know what happened yesterday!" Mich said.

Huh? What's Mich saying?! I didn't understand her. Pretend? What?

"Pretend what?" I ask her.

"Talk to Christoph. He's in the cottage." Mich simply said.

I go to the cottage and I saw Christoph sitting there. I'm so ashamed because of I really don't know what happened.

"Christoph." I said.

"What?" He answered.

"Tell me what hap---" I didn't finished to what I am saying because he continued talking.

"Don't pretend nothing happened yesterday! You're too mean!" He shouted.

"Is that all about the kiss?! Look I am very sorry! I didn't mean to do that!" I said and he face to me and he holds my shoulder.

"Not that! Remember all the words you said yesterday evening while we are playing spin the bottle!" He shouted again.

Remember...

Remembrr...

Remember...

Urgh, I really don't remember what happened.

"I really don't know." I simply answered him.

"We play spin the bottle, the bottle points out to you and Naomi asks you if truth or dare! Now, do you remember what happened next?!" He asks me again.

I think, think, think think...
Oh yeah! I remember that.

"Yeah, I remember. The next was... Mich asked me who is my crush... then..." I stopped because I am remembering what happened next.

"Then?" He asks me.

Remember...

Remember...

Remember...

What the... No way.. this is.. urgh!

"Did I said that I have crush on you and..." I stopped because I remember all the things and words I said.

"Actually we kissed in the market." What the?!!!

"I am sorry." I said.

"Sorry is not enough." He said then he walks away from me.

"I love you!" I shouted. He stopped and he goes to my direction.

"Is these all you want?!!!" He said then he kissed me hardly.

"Tell me!" He said again and continues to kissed me.

"Is this?! Do you want to hear the word I like you too?!" He said. I am trying to stop him but he continue to kiss me. When suddenly..

"Christoph?" We look at our left side when we saw Naomi is here.

"Na-Naomi? Wait." He said and trying to stop Naomi

I admit. I am a bad, and traitor!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NAOMI's POV

I am here at the waiting shed of our place. I'd realized that Christoph can't do that to me, it's Aica who started the thing. I decided to go again at the resort.

When I was there, I run inside, even the guards are trying to stop me.

I saw one girl and one boy besides the cottage. When I didn't expect to what I saw.

"Christoph?" I saw Christoph kissing Aica. And the worst word I ever heard is when Christoph said to Aica the he likes Aica.

What the...?! So all this time, they're playing me?! So, if that so... I am happy to have play with them.

Christoph trying to stopped me but I continue to walking.

Let's play.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wushuuu!~ Chapter 19 done :))) Emsehepi :)

Hold on, Chaptee 20 is coming. Haha.

Vote★☆
Comment✔
Thank youuu :*