CHAPTER 10: Accident Love

Monday morning I woke up at 5:00, as usual. When I get up, I saw the baby pink dress hanging in my closet.

I remember that it's Naomi Nam's birthday! I hurriedly take a bath and wear my school uniform. I get the dress then I put it inside my bag and I grab my books.

"Mom! I'll go ahead! Bye." I said then I walk out.

I run going to our school when suddenly someone beep to me.

"Bestfriend!" Oh. It's Christoph!

"Hey?" I said.

"Let's go!" He said while smiling.

I ignore him, I said that I just want to walk for an exercise. When I am in the school, I saw Christoph waiting in the gate.

"Who do you wait?" I ask him.

"You. Let's go." He said then he grab my hand, why he always grab my hand?! -_-

When we got to our room, all of our classmates look to us.

"What's happening there?" Nico asked.

"Mhm, bestfriends?" We both said.

"For real or?" Mich asked.

"Pretending." I said but I was schocked when Christoph said that...

"For real." He look at me and smiled.

I smiled back.

Mich and Aica asked me if are we ok of Christoph. I only said that I don't know. Ofcourse I want to be his friend, but I don't know what I feel now when he said that 'For real.' . Is this called "Love"?

⊙___⊙ No way?! Me? In love to my enemy?! No no no no no!!!! BIG BIG NO!

Maybe I just only want to be his friend but not his girl.

I am with Christoph when recess, lunch, vacant time and even when I'm going anywhere, he always want in my side.

"Why you always want to be with me?! Mich and Aica are waiting for me!" I asked him.

He just smiled and release my hand. Yes, he always holds my hand. I didn't know why?! I only remember to pretend as he's my bestfriend not to hold my hand.

It's time to go home. I said to Mich and Aica that I am going with Christoph. Reeze was absent, we don't know why. He didn't even texted us.

"Naomi, goodbye! See you tomorrow." Christoph said.

"Wait! I'll go with you" i said to Christoph.

"Why?" He asked.

I put out the Spaghetti and Cake and I smiled, remember? Naomi's favorite food.

"Whose food is that?" He asked me and points out to the food.

"It's Naomi Nam's birthday right?" I said to him.

Christoph allow me to come with him.

"Why did you bought that? You only waste your money." He said while driving.

"It's not bad especially the person who I giving this is good to me." I said.

When we got to his house, he is the first who enter their house, but suddenly, I heard a loud scream.

"Naomiii!!!" Is that Christoph's voice?! Oh no! What is happening?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHRISTOPH's POV

We got to our house, I enter the house when I saw Naomi lying on the floor and has a blood in her head and there's a sponge and soap she holds.

In nervous, I just scream.

"Naomiii!!!" :'( what shall I do???

"What hap---- Oh My Gosh!!!" Said Naomi.

"Let's go in the hospital!" Naomi said then she help me carrying my sister.

I drive fastly as I can. I heard Naomi convincing Nam to wake up.

"Naomi! Please wake-up! Your brother is here! Naomi! Please." She said while shaking Nam's shoulder. I also saw her teary eye.

My tear just get down. Naomi is my only family, i love her so much.

In the hospital, Naomi and I carry Nam going to emergency room.

"What happen sir?" The nurse asked me.

"W-we don't know! I j-just s-saw her lying on the floor and have a blood in her head! Please do something to save her!" I start to cry.

"She'll be ok. Let's wait for the doctor." Naomi said and she hug me.

I think a half hour we're waiting for the update. Meanwhile the doctor came.

"Are you the brother of Naomi?" The doctor asked then Naomi stood up, me too.

"Yes. How is she? How's my sister?" I asked.

In that point, the doctor didn't answer. We are waiting for the answer when the doctor said....

"I'm sorry. She lost too much blood in his head that's why we don't know when will she wake up. We tried the best to wake her up, but we're really sorry, you're sister is in critical condition. Or should we say, she's in comma." when the doctor said that, we hurriedly run to the room where Nam is there.

"Nam! Why?! Please wake up! It's your birthday! And ate Naomi is here too, you said you want to her sister right?! You want her to be my girlfriend right? You said that you like her to be your sister?! So please wake up, I-I will do your wish. Just wake up for me!" I said

"Chri-Christoph? What are you saying?" Naomi asked me. But iI didn't answer me.

~fashback~
When I got home, I saw the paper in the table with word "To my dearest brother." So I get it and read it.

"To my dearest brother,
Hey brother! Thank you that you introduce the girl I wanted to be my sister. You know what I mean kuya?! I like ate Naomi :) I like her to be my sister and I like her to be your girl, the girl you wait for 9 years, we can't say that it's true love, but all I want is you to be happy, to be happy with ate Naomi. I wish you will admit your feelings for her. Don't do any pranks to her, don't hurt her feelings! >:( haha! Ok, that's all, I wish ate Naomi Nichole Sachi will be your first and last love of your life. :) i love you bro! ^_^
~NAM"

Then I go to the bedroom of Naomi, I saw her sleeping. I go to her and I kiss her forhead then I said..

"Don't worry, your wish will come true." I said then I left the room.
~end of flashcback~

You didn't understand me? Naomi Nichole Sachi is my crush since we're in grade 1, and because she didn't like me, I let go of her and forget what I feel but I really like her. So I waited for 9 years, I always want to be with her. I love her, so much. That's why I really thankful that Nico did this dare game. But the problem is... she knows that I impossibly like her, she didn't know that I feel something for her.

I'll do my best for the good.