CHAPTER 14: Smack ;)

I lean on Christoph's shoulder and I closed my eyes, I'm still sleepy, I feel that Christoph put his hand on my shoulder(inakbayan). For what I feel, I need to keep it secret and let no one knows especially Christoph because I am not sure if he is serious to what he feel for me.

I am just about to sleep when my cellphone vibrates.

I get off leaning to Christoph's shoulder when someone texted me.

*0906.....: A very goodmorning ma'am! We checked the patient Naomi Nam just now, and a good news! She's in good condition and she's awake. This is the nurse of MedCare hospital.

Is it true?!

"Who's that?" Christoph asked me.

"CHRISTOPH!!! NAM IS AWAKE!" I screamed and I accidentally hug Christoph.

"Really?!!! Ah Thank God!" He said.

But I was shocked to what he did to me.

HE.KISSED.ME.

Get me? Once again...
TUGTUGTUGTUG!!! I feel my world had stop. All I see is Christoph.

"S-sorry. I didn't mean to..." he said then he stopped.

"N-Naomi?" He said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHRISTOPH's POV

I accidentally kissed Naomi's lips ⊙_⊙ did I really do that?! I stopped and I got shocked to what she did.

"S-sorry. I didn't mean to..." I didn't finsihed my words to say and I got shocked to what she did to me...

SHE GIVE A SMACK KISS!!!

"N-Naomi?" I whispered.

"She's awake Christoph! Hoooo!!! Let's go!!!" She said then she grabbed my hand going to the car.

I am driving and I can see the excitement in Naomi's face.

"Who texted you?" I asked her.

She look at me and she answered me that the nurse of MedCare texted her.

When we are in the hospital, we hurriedly run at the room of Nam then we saw many nurse around Nam.

"Nam!" I said.

"You are awake!" I continued.

"We missed you!" Naomi said.

But we get shocked because.

"I missed you too kuya and ate Naomi." ⊙.⊙ Did Nam said that?!

"Y-You can talk?!!!!" Naomi said.

Nam nodded then we hug her. This is the day full of happiness. We didn't expect it, it's only 2 days since Nam is in coma, and now she's awake!

After that, we knew that Nam must still stay in the hospital for a week, so we said to Nam that we're going to our house to get some clothes.

"Christoph, can I sleep on your house while you are getting some things for Nam?" Naomi asked me.

"Sure." I said.

I texted the mother of Naomi and I said that she is with me in our house now because she's tired and sleepy, and her mother replied me immediately and said ok.

A meanwhile, we are here in our house, I bring Naomi to the room where she can take a rest and sleep. While I am fixing the things, I saw someone calling on Naomi's phone. When I look at the phone,

*Reeze incoming call*

Reeze? I already heard that name but I don't know where?

Will I answer it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

REEZE's POV

Oh! I miss Naomi :(( Sooooo much!!! She's absent now, I asked Mich and Aica why Naomi is absent, but they also don't know. Is Naomi sick or what?

I decide to call her...

Ring Ring Ring.

"The number you have dialed is either unattended or out of coverage are, please try again later." Said the operator.

I did it 5 times but she didn't answer it. Ahhh!!!~ Naomi please answer my call! What if I go to their house and surprise her? Yeah right!!

I hurriedly fix my hair and clothes then I drove my car going to Naomi's house. I'm sure Naomi will get surprise!

When I got to their house, I saw a woman watering their plants. I'm sure this is the mother of Naomi.

"Ah, good morning tita?" I greeted.

"Yes?" She answered

"Is Naomi in there? I am Reeze, friend of Naomi. :)" I said.

"Oh, sorry, she's not here, Naomi is in Christoph house." She said again.

Christoph? Wait, correct me if I'm wrong, he is the enemy of Naomi right? But, why Naomi is in the house of Christoph?. Even I want to go there in Christoph's house, I don't know where is his house. >_< hayst!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GUYS!!! Sorry if my Chapter 14 is too short. Is it good?? :D But I'll make Chapter 15 interesting ^_^

Thank you for voting and commenting :D

Please continue reading :D I'll give an update later :D

Vote★
Comment✔