CHAPTER 18: Trust, a year to make, seconds to break.

CHRISTOPH's POV

I'm going to the market with Aica to buy some foods and fruits. There's a silence between us, so I ask her if she's ok.

"You ok?" I ask her.

"Yes." She answered me.

When we are in the market, I was about to open my door, I was shocked to what Aica did to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AICA's POV

GOSH! Did Christoph really want to go with me? I am happy because he said that we will go in the market, nut I musy hide what I feel, I look at Naomi and she's staring at me. >_< Am I blushing?

While Christoph is driving, he ask ne if I am ok and I answered him yes. There's really a silence between us. Sooooo awkward >_< I'm so.... I feel so shy.

When we are in the market, Christoph park his car and he just about to open his car when suddenly....

"Aica!" He said.

Do you know what I did??? I pull him going to me and I kissed him softly..

⊙﹏⊙→ I was just like this after I kissed him.

Aica! What the hell did you do????!!!!! You kissed Christoph of Naomi?!!! And of your bestfriend! O my! Now I am stupid to what I did.

"S-sorry Christoph." I said.

"Stay here!" He said.

"But..." i didn't continue to what I am saying because he walked away and left me in the car.

After a few minutes... Christoph came. I pretend that I am asleep.

A meanwhile...

"Aica we're here." He said. In his voice, I can feel the dissapointment and madness of him. I feel sorry to what I did, but I am so nervous because I was just thinking, what if Christoph said that to Naomi?! I am sooooo dead!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHRISTOPH's POV

I run going to the resort, I am really dissapointed to what Aica did to me. Is she have crush on me? She's mean.

"Did you bought a wine?" Mich said. I only nodded.

I saw Naomi talking to the man she said to me earlier, it's ok.

..
..
..
..
"Christoph! Naomi called you!" Mich said.

I turn around and I saw Naomi pouting.

"Ow, sorry, I didn't heard you calling me." I said then I hug her.

"Is everything ok?" She asked me.

"Huh? Yeah. Everything's ok." I said.

After a minute, we go back to the pool. I heard Mich asked Aica if she's ok. I go to them and I pull Mich in the pool, then...

"Pretend nothing happened." I simply said to Aica and go away to his side.

We didn't feel that it's already 6:00 p.m. So we decided to have a bath and we will drink wine, they don't know that I also bought a Gin, haha!

"Uhm, Christoph." When I look at my right side, it's Naomi.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Nothing, let's go? Aica and Mich are ready for the wine." She said.

We move downstairs of the apartment and we saw Mich and Aica singing.

We sit there and drinking wine, I also put out the Gin and we drink.. drink.. drink...

I don't want Naomi to drink Gin, Mich is not yet drunk.. wow? Aica look so drunk.

We also play spin the bottle, we're just happy and playing.. the bottle points out to Aica but I feel so nervous and i don't know why...

"Truth or dare?" Naomi asked.

"Truth!" Aica said with drunk voice

"Who's your crush?!" Mich asked Aica. My heart just ... beating..

"It's ok. Don't force her if she didn't want to answer your question." I said.

"No! It's Christoph! I like him very much!" She said. But I get curious when I saw Naomi didn't react anything? She looks like she know that Aica have feeling for me.

But the smile of Naomi in her face change to a mad face when Aica said that.....

"Actually we kissed when we are in the market! Haha!" Aica said.

The hell! Urgh! Naomi look to me with a mad face.

Mich also look to me with curious face.

"Ah, it's better if we sleep now, let's go Aica." Mich said.

"No! Let's play more!" Aica said. She's too drunk.

What will I do?! What explain could Naomi trust me?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NAOMI's POV

"Actually, we kissed when we are in the market! Haha!" I was smiling becuase I already know that Aica have a feelings for Christoph, but suddenly, my happy face turned into mad face and hateness.

"What the.." I whispered in myself.

Did I heard "we kissed"? S***!

I go to Aica's direction and talk to her.

"Did you kissed?" I askeAica.

"Huh?!" Aica said.

"That's the same! How dare you Aica?! You kissed your boyfriend's bestfriend! And in public?! What the! I trusted you because you promised! Last year Michio betrayed me, so now it's you? How dare you! So who's the next to betrayed me? You? Mich? You ate getting all the things that have important to me?!" I shouted said to Aica, I don't care if there are many people looking to me, all I know is Aica betrayed her bestfriend.

But I got shocked to what Aica say to me.

"You have no right to shout me like that! Because Christoph is not already your boyfriend!" She said.

I run going to the room,

"Because Christoph is not already your boyfriend!" It always blocking my mind!

It really hurts me when I heard Aica said that they kissed. I trusted Aica, I trusted her because she's my bestfriend. She didn't know what would I feel if she do that.

"Let me in!" Christoph said while knocking the door. I ignore him and cried.

So hurt that your friend betrayed you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Waaaaahhh~ Chapter 18 done! Wohoo!! Party party! Haha.
How is it? Is it good? Is it bad? Or it hurts your feelings? Tell me! Haha

Thank you for voting and comments. I hope you always enjoy reading my story. Do you want a Part 2? Hihihi.

Vote★
Comment✔
~thank youuu :*