CHAPTER 11: Joahaeyo :)

NAOMI's POV

We knew that Naomi is in comatose. If I only have a power, I would heal her not for Christoph but also for Naomi. I ask Christoph if can I call for Mich and Aica, I don't want Reeze to come here, I don't want to start a trouble.

I called of for Mich and Aica, when I said that Christoph's sister is in the hospital, Mich said that they will hurriedly go here.

When they are here...

"Hey! What happened?" Mich asked.

"Sorry, we didn't know that you have a sister." Aica said to Christoph.

"She's in coma." Christoph said.

"Oh my gosh. We're very sorry." Mich said then she cover her mouth because of shock.

"Where is she?" Aica said.

We go to Nam's room.

"It's her birthday today." Christoph said.

"Oh. H-happy birthday... what is her name?" Aica asked Christoph.

"Naomi Nam." Christoph answered to Aica.

"You're having the same name" Aica said to me while pointing out her finger to me.

I only nodded.

Mich and Aica are buying some foods when I suddenly remembered the words he's saying to Nam.

"Ahm, Christoph." I said.

He look at me and said 'hmm?'

"About... about the words you said to Nam... W-what is that?" I asked.

"Ah~ Nam wants you to be her sister. And..." he stopped for a while and he look at me.

"And?" I said while waiting for his next word.

"Joahaeyo Naomi."

*Joahaeyo- i like you*

"Huh? Joye-johae- jey---- what???" I said, I didn't know what did he said.

"Never mind." He patiently said.

"Serious, what is that?" I asked again

"Joahaeyo" he simply answered.

I let pass few minutes, then I secretly search what is the meaning of Joahaeyo in google

"Oh. My mother texted me. Can I go out?" I asked Christoph while sitting beside Nam.

He only nodded. When I got outside the romm, I hurriedly search the meaning.

*search...

*search...

*search....

Then suddenly...

Joahaeyo means I like you in korean language...

⊙,⊙ what? I Like you? Haha. He's kidding me. He really kidding me. He knows that he is my enemy!

"You know what is the meaning?" I got shocked to Christoph.

"Aniyo(no)." I simply said.

"Ne(yes), you know. I like you Naomi." he said to me.

I've frozen for a minutes and my mind syncing to what he said.

"Haha, you gotta kidding me. Let's go inside." I said then I left.

This couldn't be. No. I can't and he can't.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys I'm sorry, I mean, I'm really sorry. I can't make a new chapter for this time. I got so busy and many things to do. I know this chapter 11 is too short, but I must do the things. But don't worry, as soon as my things to do was finished, I hurriedly make the next chapter. But I'll try to continue this Chapter 11 tomorrow if I have a time :) I'm really sorry. Please continue reading and voting ★

Kamsahamnida :D :*