cry baby - V. Hopper

A/n- THIS IS AN INCOMPLETE DRAFT - cry baby reader (the imagine storybut in more detail? Idrk have this draft )

You glanced at the boy next to you, watching as the wind slowly moved his hair back while he walked forward, his eyes weren't glaring at someone for once and he was relaxed, he usually only ever looked like this when he was playing pinball. a smile took over your lips, you then turned back to the sidewalk infront of you.
Vance grunted, stumbling into you causing you to flinch and look up.

There was a guy holding a rock and another watching, he had hit vance on the side of his head; they're probably here to jump him. "You motherfucker!" Vance yelled, swinging at the guys face, instantly drawing blood from his nose. You could only stumble back in surprise, watching vance beat the absolute life out of these kids was not something you wanted to see today.

"Don't fuck with me when I'm with my girl!" He yelled, picking up one boy by the shirt before slamming him back onto the sidewalk. Tears pricked your eyes as you saw another guy charging for Vance, with a knife. Quickly you pushed vance out of the way, and grabbed the guys wrist before twisting his entire arm, making him drop the knife. You were full on sobbing by now, you didn't want to hurt anyone but you didn't have a choice and you didn't like that feeling.

"I'm sorry!" You yelled, voice trembling as you cried. You let go of his arm and stumbled back, vance catching you. "Your alright babe, he's not even hurt..right?" He glared at the guy, waiting for him to agree as you sobbed. "Y-yeah it didn't even hurt that bad" he said, moving his arm to show it wasn't broken."