y/n henderson

y/n henderson is half-sister of dustin henderson, meaning y/n came from a different dad although her mom never told her soon she found out but she didn't care she knew that her mom could of gotten rid of her but she didn't and dustin would always be there for her when she needed him. y/n tried her best in school although she wasn't good at it but luckily for her that's how she became friends with Nancy wheeler in freshman year of high school and she meet Nancy's boyfriend at the time steve harrington, she knew her bother friends since sometimes they would ask her for rides to the arcade. y/n never cared what people thought about her, people would call her weird bc she would always be writing, she loved it though she always thought about being a singer, she started by writing how she felt and then would start to make the sounds after that she would complete everything with her voice. a thing about the hendersons where that they had really nice control over their voice which made it easy for them to sing.
y/n is also half mexican. her relationship with her dad wasn't bad until she reached high school her dad start to be addicted to drinking, her dad had past away when he was supposed to pick her up after hanging out with some friends on the fourth of july but her dad never made it and instead she got a phone call from the hospital saying that he unfortunately pass away because of drinking and driving that affected y/n a lot and would always blame herself.
y/n does smoke 🍃 she gets tattoos and piercings she didn't care what people thought about her, she completely lost herself after her dad past away which made her fail almost all of her classes and she didn't past her exams which explains why she's 19 in senior year of high school, she started working at age 16 helping her mom with the bills and stuff for her family.
season 1: 16 years old
season 2: 17 years old
season 3: 18 years old
season 4: 19 years old
(btw i am gonna go quick over each season but when we get to season 4 i will obviously try my best to do everything exactly the same)