𝑊𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑔𝑎𝑡𝑒 🝮

(𝚎𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚎, 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎- 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕤)
you were in the middle of eddie and robin while steve and nancy were in the back "wait hold on stop the boat" nancy said you got up and saw the compass of dustin going crazy "hey guys what happened why did you guys stop" dustin said in the walkie-talkie "um dustin your compass went officially crazy" you answer at the corner of your eyes you saw steve taking his clothes off you and nancy couldn't help but keep looking at his body, eddie looked at you then at steve looking jealous he pinched your arm you turned to him but realized why he did that which made you both laugh "steve what are you doing" nancy said confused "well someone has to check down there and it has to be me no complaints understand" he said before jumping in the lake "well i'm not complaining i do not want to go down there" eddie said under his breath a couple minutes past  "i found it" steve said you pulled your hand out to help him out since you were closer to him big mistake something pulled him "stop playing around steve" you said but before steve could say anything you both went underwater something was pulling steve and since you were holding his hand it pulled you too unfortunately you didn't get enough air before going in which made you kinda drown a little you guys got to the upside down and luckily for you you had your bag so you got your gun out but a bat pulled you by the neck.

eddies pov
"shit y/n" i said i didn't think twice i had to go help her i jumped into the lake following them i could see nancy and robin followed after me we got there i went to y/n and pulled the bat killing it.

y/n pov
i couldn't breathe my vision got blurry but someone pulled the bat away from me it was eddie you smiled at him. you went to help them kill more bats. you guys thought it was over until 6 more bats came to you guys "i think we're good just kill those six and get out of here" steve said "um steve i think it more then just 6" you said pointing at the sky "in the woods let go hurry" nancy said you and robin followed next to her while eddie and steve were behind you guys "hey thank you both for saving us" you said looking at them "don't thank us y/n honestly when steven dragged you down eddie was the one who jumped after you and nancy did too i guess for steve and i went down there i had a feeling you guys would need me" robin said with a smirk you all laughed "hey wait up" save yelled while walking up to you guys "we need to make a plan" steve added now next to nancy  while eddie was next to you.