𝑀𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑓𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑒𝑟?

𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚓𝚘𝚜 -𝕣𝕒𝕞𝕠𝕟𝕒
over the days you, nancy, jonathan and the kids (mike, dustin, lucas and a girl named eleven) decide to save will from the upside down it was crazy to say you guys were comparing the real world with a game called dnd that the kids played all the time but you guys were successful with the help of a chief named hooper and joyce, surprisingly steve also saved you guys at the very end of it but you guys were all happy will byers was back.
——
you were skating to school when you saw jonathan "heyyy y/n" jonathan said with a smile on his face "hey jonathan" you said with the same energy "what are you doing today" jonathan asked you "nothing much probably be in my room writing my feelings out" you said laughing a little "can i see what you have so far?" jonathan asked shyly "sure, let me know what you think okay but be honest"

(ᑕᒪᗩᔕᔕ Oᖴ 2013 -ᗰITᔕKI)"this was one of the songs i wrote when my dad past away" you said with a tear falling but you control it "it's amazing y/n, you have a really amazing talent i can't wait to her you sing it" jonathan said smiling while looki...

"this was one of the songs i wrote when my dad past away" you said with a tear falling but you control it "it's amazing y/n, you have a really amazing talent i can't wait to her you sing it" jonathan said smiling while looking at you before you could say anything nancy came up to you guys you both could tell she was upset "what's wrong nance? are you okay" you asked her "it's steve we keep arguing and i don't know what to do it's so annoying" nancy said in a frustrating tone "just talk things out with him don't let silly arguments break you guys apart" you said while jonathan was nodding. you guys then saw some guy with long curls and a younger girl with red/orange hair park next to you guys. everyone started to whisper asking who the guy was while the young girl left looking annoyed, girls started going up to him then he looked at me and nancy and winked at both of us "gross" "ew" "disgusting" the three of you said and laugh it off.
weird things started to happen again you decided to go see jonathan and tell him everything you were dreaming about but when you got there bob opened the door you asked if jonathan was home and he said no so you decided to leave and check on nancy since her and steve broke up the day before, you knocked on the door and ms.wheeler opened the door you asked if nancy was home and she said no that was weird you decided to wait to see if she came home in a couple minutes plus dustin was there so you waited till they finished playing dnd.