𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑙𝑎𝑘𝑒 ♥︎

(𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚜- 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕒𝕤)
you guys were waiting for the group in skull rock. "hey umm i just want to say thank you, you know since you saved my life back there" you told eddie with a smile "yea honestly i was scared i don't want to lose you y/n i was desperate, luckily nancy answered me in time all i had to do is play your favorite song" eddie said looking at you "it was weird eddie, it felt like the nightmares i was having but i saw my dad he was telling me how i disappointed him and how i could of done more for everyone, then i just started crying and my dad turned into this monster and everything around me was red and a lot of like veins and like something hold up every one he has killed chrissy was there dead i was scared but i saw you in this whole the red clouds made, being honest i survived because i was think of you and dustin how i would miss both of you guys so i decided to bite him in the neck i'm guessing because of the pain he let me go i started to run towards you and i made it so thank you eddie... your my hero" you told him looking at him with a warm smile he look at you like he wanted to cry because of how you explain to him, he felt bad for what you've been trough but happy because he could tell you like him and he liked you back, both of you didn't realize the whole group was there they had listen to you all this time "sorry to interrupt you guys but are you guys okay" robin said "well i don't know robin we almost got killed by jason and his friends but this monster thought omg perfect opportunity let me kill those two teenagers luckily i was there to save y/n, so what do you think robin that were okay" eddie said screaming and being sarcastic, dustin immediately went up to you hugging you with teary eyes  "we are fine don't worry" you said calmly to your bother "i don't want to loose you y/n i'm scared" dusting said now breaking down you hugged him while telling him you are okay all thank to eddie, dustin went up to him whispering something that made eddie blush.
you guys realized there was a gate on lovers lake, you, robin, nancy, eddie and steve decided to go check it out while the kids stayed behind