𝑊𝑖𝑙𝑙?

(𝙱𝚘𝚢𝚜 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚌𝚛𝚢 -𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕦𝕣𝕖)
y/n decided to surprise jonathan with some movies you bought and snacks, she knocked on the door and jonathan answered "heyy what are you doing her" jonathan said nervously " i came to watch a movie with you" you said putting up the bag with stuff in it  "oh well right know my house is a mess my mom is.. let's just say it's weird" jonathan said a bit annoyed "what do you mean can i come in?" you asked him "sure come in i'll explain it to you" jonathan said. he explained everything about the light and will being in the walls but for some reason you felt like joyce was right but jonathan looked annoyed bc of how he literally saw this bothers body there lifeless you decide to make him forget about it and played the movie "seriously y/n serial as a snack ?" jonathan said laughing pointing at the box in his hands "hey these are my favorite and they are good to snack on plus i wasn't sure what you'll like so i got you some gummy bears" you said with a sassy tone turning into concern since you where close to jonathan but didn't really know his favorite stuff. jonathan smiled and said "here let's ask each other question to know each other more let's start with basic things" you guys asked each other some questions "what's your favorite memory?"  you asked him "definitely when i introduce will to nice music aka SISOSIG" jonathan said in a proud/sad tone "is that your favorite song too" you asked i'm a shy/sweet tone to him  "definitely i love that song" jonathan said with a smile remembering him with will listening to it while there parents argued "what about you y/n, i'm sure you have a lot" jonathan said looking up at you "well i love music, i can't really choose" you said still thinking what would be your favorite song "oh come on y/n just choose one like if you were in a situation where the only thing that can save you is your favorite song" jonathan said "well if you put it that way i wold say...i was made for lovin' you by kiss" you said the question continue you decide to spend the night not knowing what was waiting for you guys the next days.