𝐷𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 ?

francis forever a song you wrote when you thought eddie would never wake up, a letter you thought you would have to go to the grave and give it to him there but hooper and dustin where there to help youyou would always get mad for not giving eddie...

you would always get mad for not giving eddie these letters but this one was different you were glad you never gave it to him
(mitski)

summertime sadness a song you wrote explain how the next day you guys were supposed to go to prom together you wanted him to kiss you just like that day when you were with him while people wanted to kill him "i think i'll miss you forever, like the starts miss the sun in the morning sky" that sentence he told you when you guys were high after you told him "what if the nightmares come true and i die"
(lana del rey)

dreaming of you a song that you wrote about eddie you would always dream about him waking up looking for you, you telling him how much you missed him finally confessing how you need him how much you love him how much you think of him doesn't matter what situation your mind would go to him always dreaming about you guys holding each other how you only want to be with him and only him hoping he waned/felt the same for you.
(selena quintanilla)

yo te sigo queriendo a song you recently wrote how you missed him, his touch, his voice, how your life without him made no sense, how you felt a whole in your heart how you hate that he left yet all you wanted was him with you how people would tell you to move on but nobody compared to him , you beg and cried him to come back and finally wake up so you guys could be happy your life felt empty and boring without him.
(selena quintanilla)

algo contigo a song explaining how you wanted to let him know how much you wanted to be with him how hard it was for you to be his friend when all you would think was being with him kissing him, how you wish you could have something with him how you want to give the two of you a try how you would get a bit annoyed he didn't get the hints you would give him yet you would always be waiting for him no matter what.
(rita payés)

nunca vas a comprender a song saying how he would never understand how you liked him like you did he would talk to you about love something so beautiful yet he would never talk about wanting love with someone how you were there if he ever wanted something more how he would probably never get the hints and eventually you had to give up on what you guys could of been but you would never forget that you would have, to understand it's just a memory that hurt you yet it was beautiful.
(rita payés)

hasta mañana a song saying how you had to wait hoping that tomorrow you could get a kiss, hug, love. wanting him to let you hold his hand wanting him to give you another kiss, how you want it to only be a dream when he would eventually leave, that he would never leave you that he would stay with you because he felt the same way yet you had to wait hoping it could be tomorrow.
(grupo limite)

ya no vivo por vivir a song you asked dustin to help you with how you slowly fell in love with him without wanting to how you couldn't prevent your feelings from growing how now you felt like you had a purpose in life how slowly he showed you world could be nice and beautiful you just needed to find the right person how you would be happy writing how much you were happy again how he made your life better.
(juan gabriel ft. natalia)

locos a song you asked dustin to sing explain how you liked having him next to you how you kinda liked the idea of him calling you crazy and laughing at you for wanting his kisses, that you knew he understands what you want how you want to let him know how he was the most pretty thing that i have seen in my life how you never told him what you waned because you were scared to confess you wanted a kiss from him how you could like without him all those years you wanted to tell him how much you loved him.
(leon larregui)

friends a song you asked will byers to sing  how if he tried to make you fall in love with him it would be easy how you would always think about him maybe he didn't felt the same way guessing he like you or maybe he didn't hoping he love you like you loved him yet all you guys could be was friends.
(los retros)