While the city slumbered

TW: Attempted rape, unwanted touching 

Sylvia and Cash

Location: in the woods

"Are you sure that this is where they exactly are?" Sylvia asked as they trekked through the forestry, everything just looked and sounded the same to her eyes and ears.

"What's wrong Sylvie? Do you think something is up?"

"No, I just feel like we've been walking for ages at this point!"

He groaned as he looked to the sky, the sun was setting by the second now and it was making him anxious. They had already contacted the police, who had taken Jamie into custody and advised them to wait at home until further notice. Waiting at home was out of the question however, as EJ and Ashlyn were possibly in danger and staying at home was only contributing to the issue.

So now they were hiking through the woods, holding onto hope that they would find EJ or anyone at this point.

What a fun way to spend the first day of the month.

"God how do people hike for long periods of time?" Sylvia sighed as she laid back against a tree to rest. "I can barely handle these few minutes, no wonder why my mother always said that-"

Thump

A sudden thump against the tree cut her off completely. Both of their hearts were pounding as they looked around for the source of the noise, no sign of the source was anywhere from as far as they could tell.

"Did you-"

"Hear it?" Cash cut her off before she could speak again. "Sure did."

"That was a bit freaky-"

Thump

Okay, they were clearly not imagining anything by now. Could it be an animal? These woods surely did inhabit a few creatures, or could it be... EJ? A bit of a stretch, but they were desperate to figure out what was causing the thumps.

Thump

It seemed to be coming from... behind the tree?

Why behind the tree? It couldn't be EJ now, as he would have popped out by now and yelled that it was just a prank. It was either an animal, or it was... something else that they couldn't conjure up exactly.

"Cash?"

"Yeah?"

She gave him a cheesy smile. "Can you please check what's behind the tree?"

He directed a smile just as cheesy back at her. "And why do you want that?"

"Because I love you so much, and this is also for the sake of EJ, Ashlyn and Gina?"

He did love his son and niece, and his brother would murder him if Ashlyn, EJ or Gina turned up dead. He prayed to the heavens up above and carefully tiptoed behind the tree, his pace being as quick and careful like a feather of a bird hitting the earth.

But what he saw behind the tree made him at a loss for words practically.

Why? Because how are you meant to exactly describe this sight?

~~~~

Seb and Carlos

Location: the cabin in the woods

"Lillian!"

Her name pierced into the souls of Seb and Carlos, who were more frightened than before. What happened to her? And why did Kourtney practically scream? All the graphic outcomes were soon flashing through their minds, every one of them not even displaying an ending where they would all come out alive.