Super heroes

TW: Mentions of rape, violence, death 

Seb, Carlos, Jack, Kourtney, Lillian, EJ, Ricky, Gina, Cash and Sylvia

Location: the cliffside

"Seb!"

Did Carlos come one step closer to his throat getting slit? Yes, but seeing Seb come up from behind shocked him slightly. How did Seb find him among all the forestry?

But by calling out his name, it alerted Jack of the presence of the blonde boy. Jack's weight lifted on him, relieving Carlos for a second before a wave of panic washed over him. Jack had grabbed onto Seb's arm, twisting it so that he would instantly fall onto the ground in pain.

"Did you really think it was going to be that easy?"

"Seb! Let him go!" Carlos shouted as he attempted to fix the buckle on his belt, he didn't want Seb to see him in such a vulnerable position. "Please let him go! He hasn't done anything!"

"I'm okay Los!" Seb shouted back before directing his attention back to freeing his arm. "Let me go you bastard!" He spat in Jack's face, causing him to be even more mad.

"No! You really think I'll let Carlos go? Why don't I just get rid of you? Do you want to die!" His eyes fell on the edge of the cliff, which was easy for someone to easily fall off and call their death an accident. He began to push Seb backwards, while Seb tried to stick his feet in one place and not let them drag back.

"Let me go!"

"Seb!" Why wasn't he running after him? Was it because he looked so vulnerable and weak in that moment? He really wished that his chest wasn't exposed and that his shirt would just connect back into place.

He was at the edge of the cliff right then; Jack was truly about to kill the only boy he ever loved.

"Seb..."

Seb was still fighting for his life, but he even knew that the inevitable was close.

"Let me go!" Seb screamed.

Jack grinned as he grabbed onto Seb's throat. "Do you really think I have that much remorse to even consider that? If I ever thought like that, then I must have been hit over the head!"

"Seb!" Why did he hear rustling? Was someone else there?

He just didn't seem to notice the presence of his other friends, who were inching closer to the scene by the second.

Jack didn't seem to notice as well, as his attention was fully on the blonde boy in his hands.

"It's sad you'll never get to experience all the pleasure I got from your boyfriend, but maybe you'll experience it in hell-"

"Get your fucking hands-off Sebby!" Kourtney? But what was she doing here? It didn't matter, as it was enough for Jack to be distracted and drop Seb onto a patch of land.

Sure enough, Kourtney was there along with Lillian, both were armed with... Kourtney's heeled boots? Okay, Seb and Carlos were not the ones to judge odd weapon choices.

Jack gave the girls a smug look as he approached them. "How cute, are you going to do my makeup as well?"

Kourtney scoffed. "As if! No matter how much makeup I put on you, it would never fix the ugliness that is within you."

Jack chuckled to himself. "Either way, I don't want my makeup to be done by an amateur."

"How dare you!" Lillian jumped to Kourtney's defense instantly, furious was not even a proper word to describe all the feelings she felt. "Either way, I don't think she would want to serve a rapist."