More Abominations - [13]

A/N: Aight, holding this story until I have the motivation to continue or got some ideas on what to do. I do have some ideas but it's doesn't do well enough. Peace ✌️

Cold but at the same time scorching hot.

Ink have been floating... somewhere what seems like hours with no end, no time to tell. He felt so alone, so eerily familiar that he wanted to escape from it and forget about it. His chest felt so tight, constricting his breath even he doesn't need to breath. Emotions were going haywire, panicking as he felt what felt like overdosing on his paints yet it was so different at the same time. He doesn't think much of it as the pain becomes overwhelming his senses.

A hushed voice echoed within his hearing, whispering soft reassurances. "It will be alright. You don't have to worry anymore. And am terribly sorry what my sister has done to you. But please, rest assured that you will be free in the future."

Ink almost didn't hear what the voice was saying as the pain multiplied to ten folds. He can't scream as no voice were heard from him. The ringing in his hearing was painfully annoying. Soon after the voice was done saying something, Ink passed out from the pain. What he didn't know was that Destiny decides to spare Ink and gave him... a valuable gift.

"Wow. Cool move, Des. Did you watch too much Backrooms? You literally made the 'no-clip' move on them."
"I... have no idea on what you're talking about.."
—————————

"Killer, give me back my chocolates!"
"What do you mean 'give me back my chocolates'? I didn't even stole yours! In fact, all my chocolates are gone!"
"Stop lying!"
"I ain't lying, you low-grade oreo brand!"
"Then who stole them?!"
"I don't know?? What the F*NK am I? A wizard?"

Error is hiding a smirk as he heard their argument while knitting. "Eyo, keep it down, guys. You are disturbing others. And stop saying sick-nasty words, those are not fresh." Fresh frowns as he looks at Killer and Cross, who in return looks at him. Killer and Cross pointed at each other and yelled 'HE STARTED IT!'. Fresh shakes his head amusingly and looks at the ceiling. He felt.. something is about to show up. Error noticed Fresh was quiet so he looks at him in question. Seeing him looking up in the ceiling, Error looks up too.

And as Fresh predicted it, a portal opens up and 3 figures were dropped in. Killer and Cross stopped their antics and looks at the 3 figures being dumped on top of each other. "Pff.." Killer snorted, took out his phone and took a pic of the scene. "Heh.. " Killer huffed as he sent the pictures to the group chat.

———

//Multiverse Abominations//

Killer
Hey guys, look what I have found

[killer sent a pic of Horror, Dream, and Papyrus laying on top of each other]

Red
What the. Who the *funk* are those?

FRESH, STOP CENSORING MY FUNKING MESSAGES!! YOU PIECE OF SHIZZ!!

Fresh
Bro, not cool.

Dust
Interesting... Horror and Red are with me currently. Those are probably copies of them?

Geno
Probably. Is Error there? He could check their codes and return them back to their au.

And before you reply, Ink is busy. He can't go check on those copy personally.

———
  Cross is currently putting all the bodies to the couches and the others were using their phones. They could audibly hear Error clicking his tongue, grumbling some curses- even those were censored by Fresh- while walking towards where Cross put the bodies.

Error looks at them and open up their codes. His bone-brows furrowed as the codes were just some jumbled mess. Did their aus got destroyed? That's impossible though. He didn't destroy that much aus and last time he checked it can't possibly be the aus touching each other and explode or else he will know. The balance is stable since the truce happened, and Ink would have check up on him again if he destroyed a few aus.

"What the f*nk is this? A new type of abomination?" Error mumbled. He skimmed through their codes, a few codes were blocked on being seen and their codes were god-awfully familiar to the original aus except some changes here and there. If they were copies, there would be a certain string of codes to identify them and the originals, but in their case? There is none of that.

Not copies? But as Dust said- he is with Horror and Red. He would be not surprise if they say they were from another multiverse. Ink has been hanging out with him too much with all his crazy ideas that it started to rub off him.

That damn squid.