Ch-9

Y/n POV 

I went to work alone as Sakshi was having fun in Las Vegas wish  i could also go with her but thats ok hope she is having fun with jungkook. i go there and starts working as always. after some hours it was our lunch time we can go anywhere i quickly started my bike and went home to see him if he is doing alright. ater some minutes i reach home and opened the door. i was shocked to see that water was flowing out of my house and he was sitting on couch being scared holding his knees and crying. the water level was not that high i searched from where water was leeking. it was from kitchen sink. i quickly went there and rolled a cloth on it tightly and water stops leeking. i turned around to see him he was scared as a scaredy cat i got worried and put headphones on his ears because i think he have phobia from water and he started to calm downi heard shouts from outside and went outside there were neighbours who were asking from where water was coming and they started to panicking because they thought that flood is coming. i calmed down them by shouting on they and then i told them the truth they gave me punishment to clean whole floor . i went inside and took mop and starts cleaning the whole floor but before that called my boss that i will not be coming due to some urgent he agreed easily but how he doesn't let anyone take leave and sighed and starts cleaning. 

After cleaning whole floor and m house i saw him sleeping on the couch but suddenly he started to shout "HELP ME!!!! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!" i got worried and woke him up and cupped his face with my hands "Hey Hey ,what happened???" i asked him. he shakes his head like a cute kid. "Ok, i will not ask you but please tell me how did all this happen???"  

FLASHBACK (MR. KIM POV)

I just finished my soup that i made and went to sink for washing them and  after i finished washing i was closing the tap but it didn't close i tried several but nothing happened and water starts coming out i got scared and sat on couch and after sometime you came saved me.

END OF FLASHBACK AND SAME WITH MR. KIM POV

Y/n POV

"ooo its ok and its thething i forgot to tell you i am sorry and you are injured how did you make soup??Huh???" i asked being suspicious "ummm the th-thing is i um I saw ins-instructions from ba-back of the pac-packet." he told me and i made an 'o' sigh "ok, well you must be tired go and sleep." he told me.i nodded and went to my bed room and changed into 

i nodded and went to my bed room and changed into 

and drifted to dram land. 

JUNGKOOK POV 

I was still thinking about Sakshi tae hyung told me to meet at this office but he died on that day. i was so upset from all of these for freshing my mind i booked my ticket to Las Vegas. Now i am in my hotel room which hae a small park near it it was night time so i decided to go somewhere i wore 

 Now i am in my hotel room which hae a small park near it it was night time so i decided to go somewhere i wore 

and went in elevator and went to the ground floor. in the hallway i saw............

A/n: HEY GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW ARE YU ALL HOPE YU ARE FINE. LONG CHAPTER HUH! I LIKE IT HOPE YU GUYSS WILL LIKE IT. LOVE LOVE 

BORAHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!