Ch-10

Sakshi with wait whatttttt isn't he jimin hyung. i froze for a minute i saw jimin running towards me no this can't happen she can move on from me in short time atleast she would have given me time to explain i cann't beleive it i rubbed my eyes and it wasn't a dream it is true. they both were standing in front of me "hey, hyung long time no see"  he said with his eye smile i turns to see Sakshi her eyes were getting reder in anger i can clearly tell that is she still angry from me??? "hey jimin how are you??  umm is she your girlfriend??" i asked pointing sakshi "no sh-" jimin was going to say some thing but cut off by sakshi "yes, i am his girlfriend nice to meet you." she said and draged jimin somewhere this broke my heart into million pieces how can she do this to me??? how??? am i that bad??? i ran to my room and closed the door and started crying why?? why did she do this to me???

JIMIN POV 

Huh?? why did she said this to jungkook hyung?? "Sakshi why did you said that you are my girlfriend in front of jungkook hyung??? you know that i already have a girlfriend" 

"i know you have girlfriend. you know why i was sad??? that was because of him i was his girlfriend on our first date few days ago i found the same necklace that he gave to me on my birthday in his car and he told me that he only give that to the person he love the most and that was me so what one more bracelet was doing in his car. and after that i left him." "What you were the girl he was talking about the whole time and have you given him a chance to explain??? and do yu think if it was his same copy of yours so yu both can have same necklace??" she was silent after that after sometime she ran somewhere but i didn't follow her.

A/n: HEY GUYS!!!!! HOW ARE YOU SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE AS I HAVE EXAM TOMMOROW SO THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER. LOVE LOVE.

BORAHE!!!!!!!!!!!!