Ch-21

He wasn't able to sleep. He was constantly thinking about her then he remember about the file about y/n information he quickly got up and took that file.

Mr. Kim's POV
I took that file which had information about y/n. She was indeed daughter of my enemy. He made me suffer very much now its a great idea to use his daughter to get my revenge but she have a big family then why she lives in this small apartment? GOD!!! There are lot of questions about her in my head. I promise to find all the answers. Then I heard sound of door opening. I thought it was yn but no it was Jungkook and Sakshi.
What are they doing here?? Sakshi asked " Where is yn? I wanna see her" taehyung replied "she is inside her room but meet her tomorrow she need some time alone but why do yu wanna meet her??" "Are yu dumb?? She was forced by her boss how come I won't know? I know that that's why I wanna meet her, stay with her." "Ohh umm then I guess you can check if she I awake or not" sakhi didn't reply and went to her room. I went to jungkook and asked "how did you get to know about this incident?" He replied " I didn't do anything she only found it by herself I don't even know what incident happened" "then how she get to know that?" "Yn called me." I turned around and saw Sakshi all tensed. She sat beside me and said "thank you! Thank you so much for saving my y/nieee." "Ohh no no no need to thank me i already owe a lot for saving me from dieing." "Oh okay kookie i guess we should leave now let both of them sleep." Jungkook replied "yeah baby we should leave bye hyung" "okay bye jungkook and Sakshi." "Bye good night" both of them left for their house. I quickly hide the file where i hid it before and then y/n came and went to the kitchen to drink some water while she was returning to the room i stopped her in between and asked "hey, are you alright?? Are you feeling better after talking to Sakshi??" She nodded started walking again then stopped and said to me " tomorrow we are going to an amusement park be ready as I don't want to go to job tomorrow." I made a pout and said "howwwww??? This is unfair i have a fractured leg how would i enjoy all the rides??" "Ohh yeah right I totally forgot let's just roam around the city so you can  remember anything." "Okay letssssss gooo"
She giggled at my cute actions which made we smile too 'what? Wth what am I thinking she is daughter of my enemy' whatever after that we both went to sleep.

Hey guyss!!!! What's up how you guys doing?? Ik ik I said I will update in March but soryyyy I couldn't because I was busy in shifting and all, these two months went like shu so sorry about that I will try to update on alternative days. Till then
Bye-Bye love you guysssss

To be continued....🥀🥀