Ch-12

NEXT DAY
Y/n POV

yayyy I am so happy today sakshi is coming phff he is doing nothing just walking in park currently alone I got a call from her.

On OTP

"hey Y/n, I landed in Seoul just now I will be there in half an hour ok??"

"Ohhkk come fast I am missing you soooooo much."

"Hehe girl I am coming don't worry."

"Ok, sarange."

"Nado sarange. Bye"

"Bye"

And we hung up the call.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

I think he have come back I opened the door and saw him very pissed.
"What happened?? Why are you looking so annoyed??"
"Ahhh front door dog tried to bite me I tried to run but can't due to my fractured leg and I fell-"
"WHAT!!!! YOU FELL DOWN come inside fast are you hurt? are you bleeding? should we go to hospital?"
"Chill down girl!! Nothing happened it just hurt a bit."
"Ooohh ok. It's time for your medicine take them I will make tomato soup for you."
He answered 'hmm' and sat on couch.

After some time.

"Here, have your soup."

"did you take your medicines??"

"yes, i have and thank you for the soup."

"it's fine." 

and i left from there and sat on couch and started scrolling instagram.

AFTER HALF HOUR 

i was watching TV as he was sleeping on couch. and i heard bell ringing which woke him up too. and i saw the time it was actually the time when sakshi and jungkook would reach i ran towards the door and opened it. there was standing Sakshi while smiling brightly and jungkook with his bunny smile i smiled at both of them and tighly hugged sakshi.

"ahhhh Sakshu i missed you soooooooo muuuch."

"me too." 

"hey jungkook, how are you??"

"hey,i am fine." 

"ok, come inside both of you." 

then we all went inside and saw him. his eyes was wide, he quickly stood up and hugged jungkook. jungkook hugged him back. sakshi was having confused face I bet she was having lots of questions in her mind.

MR. KIM POV

I was sleeping peacefully and i heard bell was ringing she quickly hurried to gate and after some time she came back with jungkook hyung and one more girl guess it was sakshi. me eyes widen i quickly stood up and hugged hyung.

JUNGKOOK POV 

after we get inside the house i saw taehyung hyung. he quickly stood up and hugged me.

"Hy-hyung ho-how are yo-you he-here in news th-they were sa-saying yo-you were de-dead. " i wishper in his eyes almost in cracking voice 

"shh stop shuttering jungkookiee i will tell you later just act as you already knew i wasn't dead okk??" hyung said in sweet voice. i nodded and backed off from hug. i saw my sweetgirlfriend with confused face.

"kookie, do you know him who is he??" 

"yes baby, he is...

A/n: HEY GUYS!!!!!HOW ARE YOU ALL DOING??? I HOPE YOU ARE FINE SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE I WAS BUSY BY SOME WORK. I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THIS CHAPTER. I KNOW THE STARTING OF THE STORY IS BORING BUT WAIT FOR SOME TIME HER WILL BE A BIG TWIST.LOVE LOVE.

BORAHE!!!!!!!!!!