Ch-11

SAKSHI POV 

After listening what jimin told why i didn't think about that i quickly ran to reception and asked about his room no. he was in 602. i ran to his room and knocked on it nothing reply but can hear sobbing sound from inside i might have hurt him so much my saying that jimin is my boyfriend. i knocked on the door again "WHO IS IT??? I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO ANYONE PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE." He yelled from inside i yelled back "JUNGKOOK OPEN THE DOOR OR YOU WILL LOSE ME FOREVER." then the door suddenly opened i saw his teary and red eyes and red cheecks. he hugged me tightly i hugged him back. "can i come in??" i asked him he quickly nodded and we inside the room and sat on the couch "so will you explain me what happened that night and whose necklace was that??" "that necklace was of my mom who died couple of years ago due to cancer i loved her so much she was the one who got that necklace first after she died i always kept that with me." he explained and i made an 'o' sign "Is jimin really your boyfriend??" he suddenly asked me with a small pout on his face i cuckled at his cuteness. "no pabo, he is my high school best friend." he nodded and sime while showing his bunny teeth and hugged me and said "I LOVE YOU SAKSHI" "I LOVE YOU TOO KOOKIE" and he suddenly put his plumpy lips on mine he have so soft lips he kissed me very passiontely and i kissed him back with same passion. 

Y/n POV

i woke up by hearing TV's noise from outside i got up saw him watching TV very carefully that he didn't even notice my presence. nevermind and i went towards kitchen to get water i saw outside from kitchen window it was already night i loked at the time WHAT!!!!!!!!!!! i slept for 8 hours it is 12 in the morning. i was going towards my bedroom my phone rang. Finally I she called me after a long time.

On OTP-

"Hey girl, how are you?? Did you miss me."

"Aish sakshi why do you leave without metting me you don't know what happened with me."

"Girl calm down tell me tomorrow I am coming back no need to pick me up I will be coming with jungkook."

"WHAT???? you coming back tomorrow I am so happy. And who the hell is jungkook."

"You stupid girl you forgot that he is my bf pabooo."

"Ohhh sorry I forgot that he is your bf."

"Ok, I gotta go see you tomorrow. Byeeeee"

"Ok bye."

I hung up the call and saw him he was looking at me with shocking face.
"What??"

"Umm did you said jungkook JEON JUNGKOOK."

"Yeah he is my bestie Sakshi bf."

His mouth was hung open

"But why are you asking this you seems to know him???"

"Yeah I just remembered what happened with me that night but why are you acting so cool like you don't know what happened between those two??"

"Huh?? What happened I don't know and you remember about that night what happened explain to me it later but first tell me what happened between those two??" I sat beside him facing him.

"At that night jungkook and your bestie broke up due to some misunderstandings."

"WHATTTTT!!!!!!!!! WHY DIDN'T SHE TELL ME. do you know the reason??" "Not more I can remember but I remember when I was at hospital someone slapped me very hardly that was a girl I couldn't see clearly." I gulped down this is bad but good for him that he has started reminding something maybe jungkook can help him reminding his past.

"Umm ok I am sleepy I am going to sleep." I quickly went towards my room and played on bed and tried to sleep.

JIMIIN POV

I saw sakshi with jungkook hyung laughing like nothing happened between them huh what can I do I again lost my first love yeah sakshi was my first love and still is and this is a lie that I have a girlfriend but I actually don't but it's ok if she is happy I am happy. I went towards them.

"So you guys are okay now??" I asked and they both nodded "that's good then I would be leaving meet you in seoul." I said and left from there a tear left from my eyes. I quickly wiped it and went towards my car and drove to my house.

A/n: hey guys!!!!!! This is a long chapter I hope you like it be safe. LOVE LOVE.

BORAHEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!💜🥀💜