Day of the Dino part 1

Disclaimer: I own nothing but my oc Dakota and Zack belong to Lewamus Prime 2023.

(Just to let you know Dakota is 18 in this and Dustin is 20 and Zack is 18 too in Dino thunder.) 

Its been a few weeks since The black haired and Blue eyed and the dirty blond and hazel eyed girl defeated evil and graduated from the ninja academy. Her dad had decided to let her go with Zack to stay with their uncle Tommy and go to school while he started a dojo back in angel grove where it all began for him. Dakota was thinking of showing Tommy the rock she had found because he might know what it is. It had made her feel stronger and she could make ice spears just appear out of thin air. She decided as she walked in the house not to tell Tommy about the gem just yet.

/////////////////////////////

"Dude why did we agree to this, why couldn't we have just stayed with Sensei or something." Dakota said as she and her cousin walked with their uncle into the school.

"Hey you were the one who was happy living a semi normal life not fighting anymore monsters" Zack said.  Dakota looked to the ground and was about to say something as a women with short black hair walked up to them.

"See you later." Dakota and Zack said as they walked off

"Doctor Oliver I am Principal Randle" she said walking up to them.

"Oh nice to meet you" Tommy said as he held out his hand for her to shake. "It's your first day here too" he asked her as she looked at his papers.

"Yes and I'm still trying to figure out why a doctor of paleontology would come all the way to Reefside and teach science to a bunch of teenagers" Randle asked him.

"Guess I'm looking for some peace and quiet" he said smiling at her.

"So you became a high school teacher? That doesn't really make a whole lot of sense, now does it Doctor Oliver?" 

"You know I was thinking maybe we could get together sometime and you could fill me in more about the job and expectations" Tommy said as Randle closed her notebook.

"I except you to make it hard for them, painful if at all possible. If they smile you know you are doing something wrong" she said making his smile fade. "Now I'm off to find my first truant. We will talk later" Randle said as she walked off.

//////////////////////////

Students were in the room throwing papers around and yelling. "Guys settle down take your seats please" Tommy yelled out. "Im doctor Oliver and this is first period science before we start is their any questions" Tommy asked everyone as a girl in front raised her hand. "Yes" Dr Oliver said.

" Cassidy Cassidy Cornell" She said causing everyone but Dakota and Zack to groaned. "Dr. Oliver as you may know I'm the anchor and field reporter for our school tv station" She said as everyone groaned again. "Anyway I'm sure our viewers are wondering well you don't really look old enough to be a teacher? Devin are you getting this." She said as he got up.

"Cassidy I promise you I'm old enough so lets put the camera away"Dr. Oliver said as Zack and Dakota tried to cover their laughs causing him to glare at them.

"You missed it" Cassidy exclaimed as they went back to sit down.

"For now lets talk about you guys and what you except of yourselves in this class because thats what's really important" Dr. Oliver said as he looked around and noticed an empty seat. "Is uh someone missing"Tommy asked the class.

/////////////////////////////

There was a guy in red shirt kicking a ball around. He kicked it up in the air and jumped and kicked it in the net causing the goalie to duck under it, "Dude your suppose to try and stop it" Connor said.