White and green Thunder part 1

Hayley walked in the cafe and she heard a noise and she grabbed something and she looked down to see herself holding a jar of candy she looked at it and shook her head setting it down. She grabbed the microphone stand to use as she walked toward where the sound was. She jumped around the corner and she scared Trent off the seat he was on in the floor.

"Hayley your here why" Trent exclaimed.

"You've seen that sign outside the one that says Hayleys cyberspace" Hayley said.

"Right sorry" Trent said as he got up off the floor.

"Wow this is you did this" Hayleys asked him as she look at the picture he drew.

"Yeah" He said shaking his head at her with a smile as she flipped through the rest of the drawings.

"This is really good" Hayley said.

"Thanks" he said.

"So here's the only question I have" Hayley asked him as he followed behind her.

"What am I doing here at seven in the morning instead of at home" Trent said finishing what she was going to ask.

"That would be the one" Hayley said.

"I came here to draw" Trent said as he helped her put the chairs down. "My dads not exactly supportive of my artistic endeavors" He said.

"How do you know" Hayley asked him.

"Well I think his exact words were Trent I am in no way supportive of your artistic endeavors" Trent said.

"I see" Hayley exclaimed.

"He doesn't think it'll get me anywhere"Trent said.

"He'll come around" Hayley said as Trent let out a little chuckle.

"My dads a great guy there are some things he won't budge on this is one of them" Trent said as he helped her take the chairs down off the bar.

/

"What was the last contact you had with her Zeltrax" Mesagog said.

"Elsa was nearing the carbon infusion my lord she should be there any moment" Zeltrax said.

:We have kept our little prize well hidden from Dr Oliver for nearly a year the waiting is over the opportunity to equalize our forces to go toe to toe with the mighty Dino rangers is at hand nothing must interfere" Mesagog said.

"And we will do everything in our power to unsure it does not" Zeltrax said as Mesagog tongue came out and ate the spider.

"Of course you will" Mesagog said.

/

Elsa appeared out of a portal and walked into a field to look for something, "Exactly where we left you the energy should almost be ready now" Elsa said as she sat a laptop down on a rock and opened it as she pressed a button a yellow force field appeared making the tall grass disappear and the statues of the five rangers dinosaurs appear. She sent a purple blast at the statues causing it to explode. She ran up to the pile of rubble as she walked over to something that was glowing.

/

Tommy was studying a rock when the monitor went off, "Who's that" He asked himself as he went to look at the monitor "Petrified forest" He said as he took off his glasses and thought for a moment and said, "What could be going on out there."

/

"This is it" Cassidy said with a smile as they walked into the Reefside Nightly news studio.

"You really think this is going to work Cass I mean think you need some experience to be a real reporter."Devon asked her.