end of an era

"Surprise!" Rachel, max and Jake shouted as Ali made her way behind the reception to the office. She saw the make shift cake they had make while she was gone and burst into tears, running back out of the hotel.

"I'll check on her, you two deal with the walking car cash" Jake told them as they saw Sammy and Jake arguing outside

Ali sat on the beach, watching as the waves ripple onto the sand. Jake sat next to her with a sad smile "I guess that was my fault" he apologised, refering to acsidently blirting out that she was getting married Infront of Ari. He never thought that Ari would race off to find her "Don't worry about it jake" she sighed looking out in to the ocean, "will you take me out? I fancy a change"

Jake smiled holding out his hand, "anything for you beautiful.

Alison brushed her fingers over the top of the water. The tips of her fingers soaking in the moisture. Her head laid back on to Jake's chest as he held her in his arms.

"Come home with me" Jake proposed as Ali giggled "you wouldn't cope with commitment, your till trying to shag yourself into a coma" Ali explained which causes Jake to laugh.

"It would be a perfect of you delt the final blow" he mused, Ali could feel him starting to get hard at the thought. "If you don't stop I'm throwing you overboard" she threatened.

They fell in to silence as Jake's hands played with her long hair. "I'm going home Jake" she smiled sadly, the thought of leaving the team behind when there was still so much to be done pulled at her heart. The staff were like a little family to her.

Going back home to nothing hurt her more than anything. The reminders of Sammy all around their home. "I could come with you, think about the sweet, sweet love we could make" Jake thought outloud.

Ali rolled onto her knees to face him, cupping his face in her hands "they need you here more than I need you" she explained, rubbing her thumb over his cheek.

Jake took his opportunity, crashing his lips onto hers. The pair fought for dominance, his tongue swiping across her bottom lip for entrance. Of course she gave it to him.

Jake was different to Sammy, he knew what he wanted, how to get it and he got it every single time. He pushed Ali onto her back, his body caging her in as they made out.

They were both hungry for eachother, devouring eachother with every kiss. Ali tugged on Jake's hair, Jake held on to her body, caressing every part he touched.

The pair pulled away, the need for air getting more urgent. They panted, Jake rested his forehead on hers. There chests rised and falled in sync with one another.

"When this is all over, I promise Ali, I'll come find you"

"You better wolf"

A/n
Only one more part!
Thank you so much for reading and supporting me!
Check out my other story's and what ever is to come next.

Only question is who is end game?
Sammy?
Ari?
Jake?
Or is Ali going to stay alone?