epilogue

Alison never thought she'd see the day she got married. Not knowing if she was going to make it home alive, leaving sammy, Ari and Jake behind.

She kept up date with Ethan, she as relieved when they all got home safe. And every other time they went back to save hundreds more.

Now four years on and here she stood, in her bedroom, in her wedding dress. Admiring how the white lace sat across the dress in the mirror.

"Wow, you look beautiful" a voice spoke behind her. She jumped at the sudden sound and turned to face him. "Ari? What are you doing here?" She asked confused, he shouldn't be here, he wasn't invited. Especially after the last time she tried to get married.

"I can't let you be alone on your wedding day" He explained, Ali pulled him into a hug "I give you both my blessing" he whispered in her ear.

"Mommy?" A little girl dressed in a aqua blue dress asked from behind her. Ali pulled away and picked up the three year old in her arms " Penny, This is your uncle Ari" she introduced them.

Penny gave Ari a small wave before hiding her face in her mother's neck. Ari chuckled watching the young girl go all shy when he waved back.

Placing the girl back on the floor, Ali carried on placing the finishing touches of jewelry on  "She's beautiful and I see you chose a sentimental name" Ari observed, placing his hands in his pockets.

Ali was never his, she was never going to be his. He had accepted that now, he'd rather have her as a friend then not in his life at all. "We need to get thinking of another, I'm pregnant again" she smiled running a hand over her small bump.
"I'm so happy for you Ali" Ari pulled her into another hug.

A knock on her door caused them to pull away. "Ready Ali?" Max asked as he poked hi head around the door. "As I'll ever be max" she smiled

Ari and max took their seats, little penny sat on her auntie Rachel's lap, after giving her Daddy a big hug.  It was a dream come true. It was a perfect day for a wedding, with there family and closest friends in attendance.

Ali had to fight back the tears as he lifted her Vale up and over her head. There eyes connecting and never breaking there gaze.

He slipped a silver wedding band with a sparkling diamond on her finger, she slipped a thicker silver band on his finger.
"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss your bride" the rabi announced.

Ali felt herself falling backwards as her husband's lips locked onto hers. There friends and family cheered as he lifted her into his arms and made there way outside.

Many photos were taken of the newlyweds and their family. The reception was perfect, in a hotel no less. Penny had a dance with her daddy and all three of her uncles. Somehow Ali convinced Ethan to have a dance with her.

Once the celebrations came to an end, Ali and her husband were getting ready to leave. "Be good for auntie Rachel" Ali said to her daughter placing a kiss on her forehead.

The newlyweds sat in the back of the car, on the way to there weekend honeymoon.
He took her left hand in his, placing a soft kiss on her knuckle near her wedding ring.

"I love you Mrs Navon"
"I love you too Mr Navon"