Chapter 11 - Vecna's Curse

Slight spice at the beginning and a smutty ending. You have been warned.

Their breath hitched in their throat, back arching slightly at the feathery light kisses being placed along their skin. They whimpered, the cold air surrounding them pricking their skin, a ripple of goosebumps surfing the surface. "Say it." A low voice mumbled out, their hot breath making Phoenix whine more. "Tell me what you want." It growled out, Phoenix pouted, "Please, just touch me, please Eddie." The figure pulled back, Eddie revealing himself as he hovered over their bare skin. Phoenix let their eyes wander down his bare chest, tracing his tattoos with their pupils, before looking back up to meet his gaze. "As you wish, princess." He leaned down, his hand dragging down their neck, raising the hairs along their body with his warm fingers. Phoenix shot up from their bed.

They blinked in confusion, looking around at their empty room.  It was cold, their heavy breathing coming out in clouds before their eyes. They were alone in their room, no trace of Eddie to be found. Their hand wandered up to their neck, a ghost of his lips still lingering. They leaned forward, sitting up fully now. What the hell was that, they wondered to themself. They tried to think back to the night before, the fight they had, them staying up late with Dustin. It was all a dream, Eddie had never been there. The thought created a small stone of disappointment in the pit of their stomach. 

They got up and quickly changed into a Metallica shirt that Dustin had gifted them and a pair of black jeans. They needed to talk to Eddie, they needed to apologize, but they also needed to get their mind off that stupid dream. A chill ran down their spine, just thinking of how close they were, his hands, no. They shook their head and grabbed their skateboard, pulling their hair up and out of the way with a claw clip Robin gave them. They walked quietly, seeing how early it was and on a Saturday morning, the other two Hendersons were sure to be asleep. They slowly closed the front door, a hand pulling it closed gently before they raced down the steps and into the road. They had only one thought, apologize to Eddie, as they raced to the trailer park. 

Phoenix knew he'd probably still be asleep, but Wayne had gotten in not to long ago so he should still let them in. They picked up their board and turned to walk down the gravel walkway and found multiple police cars surrounding the Munson trailer. They walked closer, a police officer telling them to move back. They looked at him, then to Wayne who was sitting on the porch, he looked shaken up. Suddenly, they were being pulled away from the scene. Before they could turn and hit the assailant, they noticed the flounce of red curls. "Max, what happened? Where's Eddie? Is he okay?" 

Max shrugged. "I'll explain everything, but we need to talk to Dustin too." She pulled them back to the road where they rode back to the Henderson residence. When they got back, Dustin and Claudia were sitting on the couch watching the news. The two pulled Dustin into his room. 

"Chrissy Cunningham? You're sure it was Chrissy?" Dustin paced the floor, Max standing opposite his bed. "Yes, she was in her cheerleader outfit, it was the same thing she was in when I saw her with Eddie," Max confirmed again. "Did you tell all this to the cops?" Phoenix spoke up from their spot on the bed. "No, but I can't be the only one that saw them together. I mean they stood out." 

"Eddie 'the freak' with Chrissy the cheerleader?" Dustin mumbled to himself. "Exactly. His name's not in the news yet or anything but I guarantee you, Eddie is suspect number one right now." Max huffed out. "That's crazy. Eddie didn't do this. No way." Max gave Phoenix a look. "No way." Dustin cracked down. "Well, we can't rule it out." 

"Yes, we can." "Guys!" Phoenix cried out."You don't know him like we do." Dustin spoke. "Eddie doesn't even kill spiders, he wouldn't kill someone, yet alone do that to them." Phoenix stared at the ground. They bickered back and forth about it, Max huffed. "It just doesn't look good for Eddie."