Chapter 6 : Enjolras' Secret

A/N: Hey guys before you read this new chapter, I just wanted to say that I am sorry for not updating, it has been 2 months since my last update and I just wanted to let you know that I am sorry but the truth is, I didn't know what to put with Enjolras' secret so basically I had a writting block and it was awful, when I had the inspiration school was being a cruel b**tch. For now on I will try to update as fast as I can =)

PS: Don't forget to read the author note that I left at the end of the chapter because they're is an important information. Enjoy your reading =D
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{Alice}

I was still talking to Jehan

" Do you want to go now so I can show you where my house is ? " He asked

" Yea sure " I replied

He smiled at me and I smiled back. Before I know it we were in his living-room.

" Make yourself at home" He said while we sat on his couch " It's not a palace but it's my home" he added

"Don't worry, I like it " I smiled at him

He smiled back at me

"Come on, I''ll show you your room"

We walked in a corridor and at the end of it, there was a room.

"This is your room, my room is next to you" he said " You can go in" he added

I looked at him and then I opened the door and saw a fantastic room decorated with flowers and at the middle of the room a huge bed was there.

"Why did you choose flowers to decorate the room ? " I asked him curious

""Well I love flowers so I decided to decorate with that, mine is like that too-but of course if you want me to remove them, I can do that " He said quickly and embarrassed.

" No it's fine, I found that cute, you shouldn't be embarrassed about something like that" I said reassuring him.

He smiled

{Enjolras}

Me and Eponine were still in the Café when Jehan and Alice get away . How can I tell her what is the link between me and the gold ring that I wanted to leave behind me. If I tell her she would be scared of me and I'm pretty sure she will leave my house and she''ll be in the streets all because of me. I can't tell her, I am not going to take that risk, the risk of losing her, I care too much about her for my own good.

" Enjolras ? Are you there ?" I heard Eponine's voice, I looked at her and smile a bit.

" I'm sorry I was just thinking about something"

" Don't worry I saw that " She said sarcastically and smirked at me.

" Well what were you going to say anyway ?" I asked her

" Don't forget that we have to talk about a special ring " She answered

" Don't worry, I won't forget" I fake a smile

How can I forget to tell her one of my deepest secret that nobody knows expect my mother.

" Enjolras you are daydreaming again " She whines like a 5 year old girl.

" Sorry, I don't know what is happening to me" I chuckled

" C'mon Ep we are going home" I added

" Why ? " She asked curiously

" To tell you my secret" I mysteriously smirk to keep my true feeling inside of me.

At Home

" So ?" She asked impatiently

" Yea..umm... I don't really know how to say this but promise me that no matter what you are going to stay" I told her

" Of course I will stay, what makes you think that ?" She asked

" Because after what I am going to reveal to you, I'm afraid you will want to leave" I replied

She stays quiet.

" Alright... I never told anyone about this and I hoped that it was in the past but my mother keeps remind me of it and it hurts me you know " I began

She nodded, I took a deep breathe

" 2 years ago, I was with my mother and father at this time we had several family dinner and this one was the last. So we were eating and talking when my father started to bring up a conversation that I personnally do not like and it was the "engagement conversation", basically he kept reminded me that I needed a wife in our social class and I didn't want that but this time it was different, he gave me the 'famous' gold ring and told me that it was his engagement ring and that he wanted me to have it when I'm married to a girl he chosen for me. After that... I swear it happened so quickly and I didn't mean to do that but he threatened me with a gun that I have to obey him and do whatever he wants to do and then I saw his hand ready to pull into the trigger and it was only self defense... I desarmed him and without knowing I pulled the trigger and he died... I killed him"

A loud gasp came from Eponine's mouth.

" After that, I did everything I could to buried the body and then my mother came towards me, slapped me and told me that I was a murderer with a cold heart, that she doesn't deserve to have me as a child. I couldn't live in this house anymore so I packed my things and went to Jehan's house to stay the night but he told me that I could stay for as long as I wish and the day that you saw me I went to my mother's house to give her the ring because I couldn't keep it even if it was 2 years ago, but she just insulted me so I get away as fast as I could then you robbed me and I thought that it was an opportunity to forget about the ring and mostly forget about that part of my life. Everyday when I wake up, I feel guilty... I killed a man and this man was my father even though I didn't love him this doesn't excuse my attitude" I looked up at her and she had a shocked expression.

" I...I...I don't know what to say Enjolras but I know that it was an accident, a cruel accident but an accident alright ? You gave me a chance by living here with you and seeing the good in me, the only thing I could do is seeing the good in you too because I know that you're not the "Marble Man" as everyone say it and this secret that you told me just proves it so I will stay here with you like we had planned " She smiled

" Really ?" I asked suprised

" Yes" She smiled

I smiled shyly...God Eponine will be the death of me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Hey guys, I hope you liked this new chapter =)
So finally Enjolras tells his secret, what are your though about this ?
Have you though it would be something like that or not ?
I have something important to tell you, basically I have an idea for another book, it will be an Aaron Tveit fanfic where the main character is 16 and Aaron will have his actual age, the main character is muslim and her family is very strict about the religion. So tell me what are you guys think ? Should I post it while posting chapter of this story or should I post it when this story is complete or should I not post it at all ?

Stay cool xxxx
Bye Guys